Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tynnateddy sault ste marie

Ahhh tonights supper started out with chicken burgers and french fries..... then my favorite neighbor called and asked if i would like to go there for supper.....like she had to wait for a response....I,m there lol!!!! We had porkchops smothered in a mushroom sauce mashed potatoes ...yummmmmmy and california style vegetables..it was delish !
Hugs
Tynna bear_tongue

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

We are having sweet & sour pork over rice tonight...all totally home made by me...lol which is a treat for hubby because he does most of the cooking...

Hugs &

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I had Deep-fried chicken.  bear_tongue

I didn't cook....I bought from store.... :redface:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Well that was last night for me, it was a baked potato with a bit of cheese sprinkled on the top and salad.quick and easy, not a normal meal for us, but  hubby and myself were not in the mood for a big meal.

Lynette

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Tonight it is going to be pork steaks with honey mustard sauce and some salad and baked potatoes.
Cheers Susan

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oven baked Turkey breasts in sesame seed crust., served with cauliflower
cheese, baby new potatoes and pan fried mushrooms...
followed by plum and apple cobbler with home made custard made with soya milk, because I am Lactose intollerent...
this is one of my favourite dinners!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh this is making me even more hungry!!!   Tonight I'm having BBQ marinated chicken breasts, grilled  with stir fried potatoes (basically boiled potatoe peices which is then pan fried till they are really crunchy and golden - so delicious and is a healther alternative to baked potatoe) and peas and corn.  Nothing too fancy tonight, but always delish!

Love to cook also!!!
Danni

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

It's good to know I'm not the only less than enthusiastic cook out there!  Although it seems lots of you are domestic goddesses at dinner time!  Thanks for the recipes everyone ... there may be hope for me yet!!  bear_smile

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I love to cook and am a real stickler for fresh ingredients ..but I only cook a couple of times a week ..I cook on Sundays and once or twice in the week. The rest of the time it's what my Nana used to call a 'kick at the pantry door'..which I have always understood is whatever happens to be in the pantry will do.
Tonight it's the remains of last nights cottage pie...and tomorrow...a kick at the pantry door!! I've done my stint for this week!! I have great plans for Sunday though!!

Board footer