Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

I absolutely adore him Deborah - he is gorgeous!  I really like the green colour - you have done a wonderful job with it. 
I know one year I purchased all kinds of green mohair, as I wanted to do a series of green bears (not sure why), and I still have most of it.  Once it arrived I just couldn't get "into" it.  I have dyed some of it, and it turned out a lovely pink colour, so I guess all was not lost.

Jane P.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Shelli wrote:

Well the color choice might not have been ideal but you sure did some bangup work on him!  He's got an absolutely PERFECT nose and the most wonderfully sweet face.  I rather like him, myself, and he'll be perfect to usher in St. Paddy's Day come March.  His little pigment-dipped paws are super cute!

Nothing I can say- Shelli has said it so eloquently :thumbsup:but then maybe I could say ....you did a brilliant job it looks like he was worth all the  frustration hes come up a beauty bear_thumb

Densteds Densteds
Website

It's not easy being green  :crackup:  :crackup:
Deborah, he's absolutely gorgeous, I love him, and that nose is just perfect  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I must echo what the others have said here. I love this little green bear! bear_wub

Board footer