Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yup, got right out of my chair and did the boogie!!!!

I've got wesbite hosting!!! And once the account is all set up (2-3 days) I'll have my website back up! Already my web email works.

YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!

Thank you all for being there for me through all of this. It's nice to know I can gripe someplace, be heard and still loved!! :D

Hugs,
Daphne

PS. Went with www.discountasp.com   $10/mo, 3 months free if you make a 12 month contract. Great package too. And they host just about any software you could possibly use. No phone tech support. All email but they responded to all my questions today (there were alot) with in 15-20 minutes. Very thurough, clear answers. They will call you if they feel it would be more benefitialto trouble shoot over the phone. We'll see that my site is really up again by Monday, then I'll really be happy with them!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YAY Daphne!   Computers....they can create such elation or can be the source of endless frustration.   How did we live without them years ago?

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great Daphne, I know we will all be pleased to see the website and your lovely bears again.

Jane.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

YaHOOOOOOO . . . ooooops . . .  I mean HooRAAAAAAY!!

Deb Upstate New York

She shoots ... she SCORES!

Deb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

that is wonderful Daphne that you will soon have your web-site up and running again!

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_original

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Yeah Daphne....do you think that my head chopping tantrum was any help?  bear_tongue

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yayyyyy Daphne

Wonderful, fabulous, stupendous, I think we all know the feeling....hip hip hoooorrrraAYY!!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

SueAnn wrote:

YaHOOOOOOO . . . ooooops . . .  I mean HooRAAAAAAY!!

Sue Ann, you are a clever clogs, you are.  "YaHOOOOOOOO.... ooops" indeed!!! :P:lol:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Judi - I am all for going back to the dark ages. I often think it would be nice to live on the Little House in the Prairie set! :lol::lol:

Sue Ann, very sly!

Shantell - oh, your head mutilating definitely helped!! Did I mention I'm now bald thanks to this long week of ordeals??? Maybe not bald but definitely more gray!

Di, Carolyn, Debny (my new name for you!) THANK YOU!!!!!

I'll be able to breathe a final sigh of relief when I see my site up again.

Daphne

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Go Daphne, Go Daphne Go Daphne!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, I know it must have been a difficult and frustrating period for you, but you must be thrilled to have it fixed!!

Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

"FINAL SIGH OF RELIEF"     (deep breath in)..... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

It's there! It's there!

I can see it! It's up already!! That was a fast 2-3 days!! Can you all see it too????

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I can see it, infact, I checked it out before you even asked LOL

I can see the photos of the bears that will be at the shows!  Everyone's bears look great...  :)

Danni

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yahhhhhh,it's so wonderful Daphne.I would dance and sing but I can't sing and I don't feel well enough to dance but my heart is there.Hugs and hip,hip hoorays.

Blessings,shari

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Daphne, your site looks super . . . well done, Girl!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Shari - are you OK?

Board footer