Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I finally broke down and registered for one of Nancy's Tillberg's classes....Extreme Sculpting!!!!  I know I know...I kept saying I was going to...and just never did...now I have...registered, paid...now I need to buy some more fur bear_original:)  I just can't decide what I want...there is just way too much to choose from.  I think they should have an option of paying so much per month and they just send you stuff...no choosing...you just get it and go...:D

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Way to go Shantell!  You will love it!  And I like your idea of just paying monthly and being sent stuff LOL!  Seriously though.... if you don't want to have to make the choice.. Intercal is now having weekly "Prepacks" where you get 1 each of 4 different fat quarters.... might make it easier for you to choose bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

yayyyy Shantell  Way to go-I took an airbrushing class from Ebearz and it was great.  I just signed up for needlefelting....and if yu have problems with the website Nancy is an absolute doll and will bend over backwards and tie herself into a pretzle to help you out....(i speak from experience....)

Have fun

Dilu

Willamette Valley Oregon

Get out of my head, Laura Lynn...I did just that not long after I registered for the class.  I decided to try a pre-pak and see what I thought.  I've also order the samples...which may only makes things worse... bear_original  There goes my wad...didn't someone suggest rice and beans for the rest of the month...how about lentils? 

Shantell

Shantell- I'm the one who suggested rice and beans...lentles are good too, also split peas...all very high in protein....which you will need to take your class and work through the fabric.....does life get any better?

Are we lucky ladies or what!

dilu

Willamette Valley Oregon

Dilu, yes, Nancy is wonderful.  I emailed her previously about my limited computer time because of my eye problems and she said I could just print out or save the information on my computer and use it as I needed....she did warn me however it takes alot of ink bear_original:)   I think she also has that information on her website.  She is so sweet!!!  How she does it all is beyond me...

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

She's superwoman.  I think Nancy is one of the most intelligent, organized people I have (n)ever met.  Have fun in her class!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

bear_grin Shantell !!  bear_grin

That's just cause great minds think alike :)

By the way.... natural peanut butter on whole grain bread is also good for you and cheap (if you're not allergic to peanuts!)

If push comes to shove you can take those 10 year old vitamins in the back of your cupboard too bear_tongue

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh congrats Shantell. I have never taken a class, but it does sound like a lot of fun!

Danni

Board footer