Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

You all are so sweet!!  Donna, I live just outside of San diego in Ramona.  Yes Teddy Talk is addicting!!:D  I am in soo much trouble!  Hugs to all !  Jenn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Ya Jenn WELCOME WELCOME

I am late, of course, never fails, but glad to meetcha!  Hows the weather?  My muchloved mom in law lives down there in Vista.  Beautiful area of the country but good grief where did all the people come from?
Wow

Yes, this site is addicting.  The only reason I got a lot done today is that we were without telephone service. Hooray...a chance to get caught up!

Glad you came to play
Hope you plan to stay

I think our motto is something along the lines of anyone who loves teddies and gollies is someone we will love too!

Or is that Gollies and Teddies?

Yeah....gollies and teddies

hugs

Dilu

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Jenn,
Do you belong to the Teddy Bear group there is San Diego?  They are a great group of ladies (the ones I have met so far) and would be glad to give you hands on help if you need it with your first bear.  They also bring in artists that do classes.  If you need contact info let me know.  I was hoping you would be closer to the SF Bay area.  I guess I will try to see you when I head down for the ABC San Diego show.  Have you been to that show?
Donna

Board footer