Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Great idea Jodi. Any time we have a chance to show off our Furry Kids is a good thing  bear_wub
It's been so cool to see everyone's adorable pets.
Here's my Yorky Babie's, Monty & Sadie.
Hugs,
Denise  bear_grin

MONTYSADIE24-23-06-1.jpg

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Denise, what cuties, looks like Monty is smiling  bear_grin

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Gotta show off my guys... but this is the best pic I have with most of them together.  The cat only roams the house at night and she is too good to go outside.  Apparently I was too good to go outside this day, I took this through my window.  bear_grin

3dogs.jpg

DJ, on the left, is a rescue...  Ringo in the middle is my sister's dog that stays at our house during the day so he can play.... and on the right is the newest member of the family, Lily, the puppy that was dumped at our house a couple of weeks ago.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

These are our two babies - my boy, Bear, is huge - 23 lbs.  Thumper, the orange and white one, and I have a love-hate relationship - I love him and he hates me! :crackup:   He bites me every chance he gets and I rescued the little rat!tt2.jpg

hugs,

Brenda

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Kim that picture of your preggers dog just cracked me up, that is priceless and hey when I was pregnant I felt like laying that exact same way.

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

*laughing* Yes, she prefers to lay on her back now, but when she does lay on her tummy, so looks like a beached whale....it hysterical!
She should be having her pups any day now and regain her girlish figure.

Cleo_mud_puddle_005.jpg

This is what she looks like on a good day *smirk*

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

1655.jpg?grYLAIGBaDNrq6MP
This is a picture of "Mom", Shadow, A russian blue girl. She is now spayed.

a902.jpg?grYLAIGBvv2GmmFP
This Is Cordy, Shadows Baby! :)

I was going to add my past pets pics, But You don't have all day too look at my post. I had 2 Love birds,2 budgies, 4 cockatiels, 2 senegal parrots, 4 parrotlets, 5 Siamese Fighting fish (Beta splendens), An alsation, A black moggy, 3 hamsters, 2 rabbits and 1 guniea pig!

Richy~

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Love your Russian Blues, Richy . . . I have one, too.

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

I currently have two animals...a 10 year old mini abyssinian/siamese mix feline named Kitty Baby and a 1 and a half year old Beta Splenden.  Here are their pictures :

Kitty Baby (Yes, she is ALWAYS Sleeping) :

Kitty002.jpg

Kitty001.jpg

Beta Splenden :

Nemo.jpg

Enjoy The Pics!!!

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Benny-and-Chloe2.jpgBenny-and-Chloe.jpgHere are our two pups -- Bennie (black standard poodle) and Chloe (little white mutt - Puerto Rican Sato rescue dog).  They are best friends, and we often find them asleep in the same bed in the morning.    bear_wub

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire
SueAnn wrote:

Love your Russian Blues, Richy . . . I have one, too.

Oh thank you so much SueAnn. Your Russian Is adorable! Looks like a Boy to me and not at all of American Type!

Richy~

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

I love looking at your pet pictures and I think the idea to show them is great.

Here are my pets:

The picture "Florida Lifestyle" shows our German shepherd Cindy with our kitten Mexx, Mexx sleeping in his favourite flower pot and Macey, our shepherd-hound mix living the good Florida life.

My daughters brought Mexx home from a barn where the older cats, including his mom, had died of rat poisening. Mexx was the size of a mouse, starving, and the prognosis wasn't good at all.

Our shepherd Cindy "adopted" him and tought him all a dog-cat needs to know. Mexx turned into a huge (20pounds) Main Coon cat and is now happily roaming the golf course in South Florida.

The other picture shows our new German shepherd "Madison". Cindy had to be put down last year because of age so we adopted Madison when she was 6 months old. She just turned 1 year and keeps us pretty busy. Her favourite spot is the pool where she spends the majority of the day. She jumps in whenever she gets a chance (and then walks soaking wet straight into the house).

All our animals are rescue animals and we love them very much.
FloridaLifestyle-1.jpg

madisonfb1.jpg
madisonfb6.jpg

Hugs,
bear_original Marion

Denise I am avoiding getting to work on another bear, so  here is an ad I did, of our two kitty's, I think there might be some money to be made here.  What do you think?

bear_grin

fatcat.jpg

Bear Hugs
Jodi

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

IMGP1008.JPGRotation-of-pooy-dog.JPGThis is Libby she is 5 yrs old and has the sweetest nature !!
Louise x

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

I have to say I look at this tread at least once a day to see more of the animals that have been added. This picture review adds a smile to my face. Everybody has such adorable pets....Keep posting!!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I agree with Michelle...I love this thread and love seeing everyones sweet companions. Keep posting. Everyday while I'm checking I think I should get a current pic of my three but by the time I'm finished here I have forgotten about it til the next day.

Jodi...do you never stop   :crackup:  :crackup:

K Pawz Guest

:crackup:  :crackup: Perfect Jodi!!!
I too love seeing all the awesome fur kids, keep em coming everyone

hugs,
Krista

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

XMASCA1.jpgSMALLLEXILUCY.JPGI normally don't post just read but looking at everyone's pets made my day!  bear_original  The pregnant Dachshund brought back very fond memories as I bred Doxies for 25 yrs. It wasn't unusual for their tummies to drag the ground towards the end. I just have 2 girls left Lexi, the wirehair, and Lucy, the chocolate & tan smooth.
The second pic was my Christmas card from Florida.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Krista - I think you missed (one of) your calling(s)!  You shoulda/coulda been a pet photographer!!
Capturing the essence of their natures: pensive, micschievious, inquistiive...!!

And LV Emma's eyes!!

That picture of Libby wrapped up in the bed spread is soooo cute should be on a greeting card.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

These are all so wonderful , what fun this was !!!

Densteds Densteds
Website
Jodi Moisan wrote:

Denise I am avoiding getting to work on another bear, so  here is an ad I did, of our two kitty's, I think there might be some money to be made here.  What do you think?

bear_grin

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload4/fatcat.jpg

Bear Hugs
Jodi

You crazy lady!! anything to avoid getting on with the next bear..gees sounds just like me...I  love it, Jodi... :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
now we just have to come up with the formula to make nonfat mickey meeeces..and we'll be in the money!!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Heres a pic of my doggie, Daisy bear_original She is a black Pom, and I think she is around 4 1/2 -5 now LOL... she still acts like a pup though! daisy1.JPG

I love that head thing she has on. She's a puppy monster, was that for halloween?

Denise when I want to avoid another bear I'll start to work on our million dollar idea bear_grin .

Densteds Densteds
Website

Jodi...I'm out in the laboratory right now!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Pages:

Board footer