Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

How many teddy bear talk forums do you think are out there? I post on three.

Lynn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I know of five, but only post here.  I would absolutely NEVER get anything done if I posted on more! bear_grin bear_rolleyes bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yeah, I have to 'give up' the others (3 others I know of) as they are hurting productivity!! bear_ermm

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sue Ann and Daphne,  I am the same, I spend too much time on TT and would never get anything done if I was too join any more.

bear_original:)

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Yes, I'm with Daphne, there are only so many hours in the day, and I only get so much computer time (I share the one computer with three other people) So I've pretty much given the other's a miss also..

Nothing beats Teddy Talk in my honest opinion!

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Ditto ! TT is the best. bear_grin (sorry I don't know anything about other forum....)

Why ? Because I am allowed to talk with great Artists and great Bear maker and
great collector(promoters too !) from world wide with no-charge. bear_tongue

I love you guys !
Marie

Deb Upstate New York

Silly girls ~ there IS no other forum!
a025.gif

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Oh, I'm in 3 forums posting and 2 forums just checking for the news. One of my favorite is TT. Other forums is Russian. (also hand craft and staf like that).

How do I manage??? I don't know. Mostly cause I like to go to bed at 3-4 a.m. At 8 a.m. I get up, do everyday cooking, cleaning, playing outside 2 hours with daughter, eating, have 2-3 hours of free time I use for my own, againg playing, at 11 p.m. whole family go to bed exept ME. So, I have at least 3 hours for my own. I sew, post in forums, read, some study (not very often I must admitt).
It's only cause I'm a house wife at this moment. It's all will be different when I go to work.

Of course, it's not my everydays "have to do" but I enjoy this chance to sew my teddies.

Hugs, JUlia

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I know of several... then there are also quite a few that are specifically for mini makers.... I've sort of narrowed myself down to just TT.  Several of the mini boards have sort of just dwindled down to being a place to show what you have for sale... there are a couple of other boards that are great if you are interested in doing a lot of swaps (both bears & supplies), and challenges, and charity projects.... I love doing those, but unfortunately, time is a REAL factor for me, so I wasn't able to participate very frequently....  Teddy Talk certainly does have a nice mix of people, bear styles, sizes, etc..... I happen to really love it here!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I know of and have checked in on three other boards but I only post here and visit here everyday.I love you gals the mostest smooch,smooch!!: lol:
Mmmmmwahh!

Hugs,Shari.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am a member of two others, but I dont even visit the others now - TT has been my first forum and is the only one I visit - especially on a daily basis bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

I do go to others, but this is my fave..........but I don't want to miss anything...........!!!:D

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I used to post on the other but switched over to this one a few months ago when I realized this was the "in" place.

Marion

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh! Deb, I love your smilies. They're just so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
You always seem to pick the right one. They always make me laugh.:lol:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh I agree that TT is the best, but . . . do we really want the other forums to sicken and die for lack of participation?

I check in and post when I can on Edinburgh's and Beary Cheap's forums, and especially on Nancy Tillberg's North Country Teddy Bears Forum.  Nancy has really revved up the graphics--beautiful, yummy colors.

Check it out!

http://www.northcountryteddybears.com/phpBB/

Eileen

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
I belong to several. I have to admit thought that I don't post  on all and I don't read everything. I skim over & look for topics that interest me and look at those. Not enough time in the day & I would never make a bear if  I spent all of my time on the computer.
TTFN
Amy
PS I do have a soft place in my heart for Edinburgh because Elke & Ron have always been so good to me.

clare14 Country Bears
England

I have to admit I still visit Edinburgh too Amy but it's sooooo quiet there!!:(   I also 'do' Bearycheap and Teddybear and friends, though Teddy Talk, as Marion says, is definitely the 'in' place - I feel like a teenager all over again!!:lol:

Board footer