Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Winney,I am searching for more info on Fibromyalgia and I messaged you.( I think) I found a message there from Marie to me from the 14th,sorry Marie,I haven't gotten on the new message system yet since I've been away.) Anyway,I would love to hear from you if you are not to busy :D.Thanks Winney.

Hugs,shari.

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Do you have Yahoo Instant  Messenger?

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

yes I do,I'll "pm" it to you'talk soon,hugs,Shari.

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Well... I tried. My PC is so slow..like molasses in January. I keep going back and forth from Yahoos IM to my yahoo mail and we just passed each other a few times..LOL
OK... You are in Canada so our waking hrs. must be different, I don't know how many Hrs ahead of me you are ...3?  I will try again tomorrow... Winney

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Sorry,Winney,I don't have a microphone so we can instant message  and talk that way.I put you on my message thingy and I'll know when you are online.Yes I think there is a time difference,it was almost 10pm when I finished trying to reach you,I was exhausted so I sent the kids to bed and I went too.Did you get the answer message I sent at least?I have two weeks before I see my doctor again but she is very hard to deal with so I just want to be prepared.Hope we can hook up later,hugs,Shari.

Board footer