Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

I would be willing to table sit for anyone wanting to walk around , just look for me, I am the one drooling over everyones stuff bear_tongue
Shane I am so glad you are well I am so sorry to hear Steve has been injured,  bear_sad  I'm blonde I understand light headed :crackup:
Oh I love blonde jokes, I couldn't resist.
Oh yes a TT hotel room party sounds like fun, I'll wear my party hat :bday: wooo hoooo Par teeeeee!!!!!! I am such a dork bear_grin
Hugs
Jodi

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Well we will have to work on something , I'll have to talk to Connie and Amber and see if there is a room available that we can use for a couple of hours.  If not then we'll find a room at a restaurant nearby or something like that.  It would be great to get everyone together and have some fun.  Of course we can always just take over the bar in the hotel it's small but if we shove everyone one else out we could make room for all of us.   

OH Jodi when your at the hotel either in the bar or the restaurant, they make these fantastic  waffle cut french fries mmmmmmmm  they cover them in cheese and big chunks of bacon (TO DIE FOR )   OH it's also my birthday that weekend so we can have lots of reasons to party , and by all means wear your party hat lol.

big hugs

Shane

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

OK!!! I'm going to sign up right now!!! Well, I guess I'd better check with Hubby first. I love the Schaumburg shows!!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Shane - I'm all signed up for Hunt Valley... have my hotel room and everything.... I'll be there!   bear_thumb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Shane I can't wait to see you guys in Schuamburg!!!  I'm working on Daphne for that show....   bear_whistle

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Oh come on Daphne....
We want you to come out & play!!!!!!!!!!

Waterloo, Ontario

Hmmmm HOtel    oh yeah  I guess we had better book ours as well,  I never thought about that haha.   It will be great to see you again Daphne, at least if you don't make it to Schaumburg we'll see you the following week.

hugs

Shane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, the peer pressure!  :crackup:  I'm caving in! How can I say no?  :crackup:

Actually, I'm still working on it (read: waiting for the 'right' time to talk to hubby about it!)..... no decision yet but I'm thinking positively!!

Waterloo, Ontario
Daphne wrote:

Oh, the peer pressure!  :crackup:  I'm caving in! How can I say no?  :crackup:

Actually, I'm still working on it (read: waiting for the 'right' time to talk to hubby about it!)..... no decision yet but I'm thinking positively!!

OK  Daphne  I'm sending all the positive thoughts your way maybe they will help bear_grin  bear_grin ,

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Let's see mum and I will be there and then we will be in Hunt Valley...  What were we thinking????

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you, Jared... see that's what I was thinking if I did both shows... that I'd be nuts!
But nothing is wrong with being a little nutty!
bear_grin  bear_wacko  bear_grin

(I wasn't calling you two nutty! Just me!)

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Aw, come on, Daphne!  We're doing Bristol, Schaumburg and Hunt Valley.  (At least, I hope we are... just recently realized we hadn't actually received the fall Schaumburg app, much less turned it in!)  Anyway, perhaps you could hook onto the back of our van...

Bear Guys, I do not envy you the customs *twice* thing!  Well, you could give us your bears after Schaumburg (if you have any left!) and we could drive them to Hunt Valley with ours.   We do a lot of driving...

ARE WE THERE YET?   bear_original
Kelly

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Kelly.... I just mapped out the hours from your house to each of those shows.... you two are nuts!  :crackup:  (I mean that with love and admiration!)
I'm so glad you have each other for company and to share the driving!

Hugs!  :hug:

Polo, IL

Awe Daphne you can do both shows.
Yeah there is no way that I would drive to any of those shows other than Schaumburg.
We drove the 1st year to Expo... 2 days spent sitting in a van! Yuck....

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Kelly do you need a copy of the show app for Schaumburg?  Let me know and I'll email it to you.  If you are concerned about getting it there in time... email them your app and call in your credit card number.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I have just faxed my show contract to Connie & Amber..... I'll be there.... signed up for Michelle's class too. I've taught so many classes but never taken one. It'll be nice to be a student for a change! And TB&F's reception will be so much fun!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hi Laura, thank you for the offer!  We left a phone message for Connie & Amber to send an app if they had space left, so *hopefully* will receive one soon!  I feel like I have been ten steps behind on everything this year.
bear_wacko

Cheers,
Kelly

Polo, IL

Daphne -
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Waterloo, Ontario
bearlyart wrote:

Bear Guys, I do not envy you the customs *twice* thing!  Well, you could give us your bears after Schaumburg (if you have any left!) and we could drive them to Hunt Valley with ours.   We do a lot of driving...

ARE WE THERE YET?   bear_original
Kelly

Oh Kelly that would be wonderful of you if you guys had room.  If not we will just ship them from Schaumburg to Hunt Valley .

Man you two do a lot of driving,   bear_grin  bear_grin .

big hugs

Shane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm going to ship mine from Schaumburg to Hunt Valley too.

Kelly.... got room for mine too?  :crackup: We could rent you a little UHaul to tow behind your van and it would still cost less than shipping via UPS!
bear_rolleyes

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Woo Hoo!!!!!Sounds like we are going to have a PARTY!!!!! :bday:
Amy

Nicholasville, KY
Website

WHoooHOOO!!!!!!!   :bday:

Milford Ohio

Count me in for the party  :dance: :bday:  I've just faxed my application as well! How many going are also taking Michelle's class? I took it two years ago, and like someone already said, it doesn't matter how long you have been making bears there is always something to learn! I thought I made pretty nice noses before Michelle's class, but her nose technique is the best!! And it works on any shaped nose you like so you can make a better nose without changing your look. Michelle is also just a lovely person. I'm half tempted to take the class again just to hang out with all you guys and Michelle again.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tami -
     Laura and I are taking it..... you  MUST take it with us!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Milford Ohio

Laura has already taken it to hasn't she? Shane and Steve were in my class too.

Board footer