Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Sarah! That is SOOOO fantastic! WoW and double WOW! Not only a pattern submission but a profile too! That is such great news and I am thrilled to bits for you! No more dreamin'.....you ain't got time for sleepin'!
And Danni too...wow this is so great! I would love to do a profile in a bears only mag like Australian Bear Creations!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Sarah and Danni!!!!!!  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   bear_thumb  :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the congrats - both private and public - you are all so wonderful!

I think it must be my year this year - what with the two page spread about me and my bears in the Teddy Bear Times, now this!  Yay!!   I wonder where my luck is coming from, and perhaps I should buy a lottery ticket or something (nah too tight to buy one LOL)

Danni

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thanks Tammy and Laura...still loving it lol :)
hugs sarah

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
Just Us Bears wrote:

Sarah! That is SOOOO fantastic! WoW and double WOW! Not only a pattern submission but a profile too! That is such great news and I am thrilled to bits for you! No more dreamin'.....you ain't got time for sleepin'!
And Danni too...wow this is so great! I would love to do a profile in a bears only mag like Australian Bear Creations!

Thanks Hayley :)
Your bears are fabulous so I'm sure you will have magazines knocking down your ...ummm....email?  lol any time soon!  I mean three of us with offers in one weekend..how cool is that!

Over the last 2 days I've been asked to put a bear in to give away in a competition.  So I'm gonna do that too!  Oh you are so right...no time to sleep..don't know where to start!  Luckinly I've been feeling better of late so I don't have a huge deal holding me back.

I would love it if any aussies would look out for the issues I will be in...
11:5  and 11:6 of Bear Creations
And then later on the profile, which I don't know the issue...

Thanks so much again...starting to realise the work of it all now  :doh:  lol

hugs sarah  bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Sarah, and Danni I just caught this thread now, been offline for a few days, well done, cannot wait to see the publishment, I am a subscriber still  bear_thumb

Pages:

Board footer