Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Brenda Posts: 8

bear_flower Great photos, Lisa (except for that second one of me-not very lady like, huh?) Thanks for taking the time to share them.
Great party, Tami!  :clap: I really enjoyed myself.  :dance: Traveling alone to the shows, it was really special to be with a group of fun-loving critter-lovers like me. I felt like a bandit taking home all those wonderful prizes from both parties.  :redface: Thanks to all those generous people who donated them and to the "panel" who chose me for the fuzzy slipper prize.  bear_wub For those not there, it is a small pink fuzzy slipper with a very cute wobble head bear with pink night cap on wonderfully created by Tami. I loved the shopping challenge in putting together the beary soft outfit. What a nice variety of food and drinks and all so yummy. Shane, I enjoyed helping you celebrate your birthday.  :bday:  :cake: It was a great way to end a very fun weekend.  Brenda the collector  bear_flower  bear_wub

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Brenda,
It was great meeting you and so nice seeing a collector who obviously has a lot of love for Teddy Bears.  I hope to run into you in the future at another show (just not in PJs and slippers!!! LOL!).

Hugs,
Lisa

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

I know that I had a nice time.  Tami did a wonderful job organizing the event.  It is always nice to see everyone in person.  I am looking forward to doing something like this again at other shows...

DonnaP Posts: 1

Hi,   I am the mystery woman in the turquoise teddy sweater...Donna L Parker.  I meant to connect back with you but my Mom suffered a stroke the next day and all this past week has been a blurr.  I wanted to thank you all for the fun night.  It was an honor to me to meet so many Teddy Bear Artist Superstars there.  I have purchased bears from several of you there, in the past and it was nice to talk to you on a one to one basis.  I especially enjoyed talking to Bev White, she is a kook-a-la!  We had fun.....
Again , thank you for inviting people who are not on the "inside " track of artist bears.  I am a collector, but I also have designed my own bear and I illustrate bears for giftware companies, Hallmark and other greeting card companies.  I was nominated for A Golden Teddy Award back in 1997, but did not win, and I have since been more involved in illustration that the sewing.  Lenox is selling one my figurines for Christmas, item #774357H, if you want to see what I do.  I am very happy that the sculpt came out like my drawing.  That does not always happen!  Anyways, Hello to you all and thanks again for the fun night.  I hope to meet with you again at the Spring show, and hopefully take a face sculpting class this time.    bear_flower

Board footer