Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

PLEASE GET YOUR CORRECTIONS IN BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND I WILL get the new new new revised edition out to you all on Sunday

Post your corrections to

PM but say correction in the topic line...

.otherwise I might not open it....cuz I might not realize it is a correction and that is my top priority today.......

Remember:

CORRECTIONS in topic line of PM

are we having fun yet???where's the peach schnaps....hmmmmwhere's the tea to put it in???

hugstoall

dilu

I want everyone to be happy and get their mail....so since I am buried back here Please do this and I will make the corrections today....

Pearl has been added and Chrissi, Wanda and Nancy's twins have been deleted.....

about the weird signs??????  wish I could see them, maybe I could delete them, I posted a query to Quy and I'll go see what he suggests.....

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I have pm you Dilu as I still appear twice on the list. bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

ABraggAboutBear BraggAbout Bears
Lincoln

Ok all done!  bear_original  Correctioms PM'd to you Dilu  bear_thumb

Hugs,
Victoria

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

NEWS FLASH:

The new, new revised, neat and pretty 101st edition of the Card Exchange list will be done by your truly in hopes of it being in a format we can all read easily and that doesn't include funky characters we'd spend forever trying to duplicate when writing out envelopes! :crackup:

Dilu will be sharing the changes/ additions with me as she gets them. I'll have the list done around 6pm eastern time here in the US.

Get your corrections in! Hurry up!! Then be patient and watch for an update later today! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks, Daph.  And Dilu, you, too.  I organized this swap in 2005 and 2006, and from personal experience, know it's not an easy thing to organize.

Kudos to you both for making it easy on the rest of us.   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Aack!!!  I sent out my cards this morning after checking one of the threads (obviously not this one!) on the Holiday Card Exchange and thinking the list was OK.

I read this page when I got back home and saw at least one of my addresses is wrong:  to Victoria at BraggAboutBears.

I went back to the post office and they will hold the packages until 5:00 PM (Eastern time) today so that I can get the correct addresses.  If not, they will send them anyway or I can take them and remail them later repaying all the postages.

If anyone knows their address and sees this before 5:00, can they PM me with the correct address?

I am also not sure now about the other 4 people after my name, and the post office is holding their packages also.

Thanks for help, bear_original

Ellen

Lincoln

Hello Elle,

I have just read this post so only just Pm'd my correct address to you...  I can only hope you get to read this ! If not , no need to worry, bear_original  maybe the good old postman will work out that the post code on the letter is for Lincoln and not London!  bear_original

Warmest wishes,

Victoria and Chad

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Victoria,

Yes, I got your address in time!  Thank you for the pm.  bear_original

Dilu came to the rescue with the corrected addresses, and I got back to the post office in time to change them before they went out.  Actually, I was pretty surprised they agreed to hold them at all, but they remembered me from this morning and were very nice about it.

I was one of those people who thought the deadline yesterday was for us to mail out the cards and was feeling a little guilty that I wasn't mailing them until today.   bear_grin

Ellen

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Some cards have started to arrive and I love the creativity. I always make my cards and now I have some ideas for next year.
Thank you
Sue Ann
Deborah Burnham
Tami Lahey
Laurie Wicks

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

oops! are we suppose to make our own card? :redface:  :redface:  bear_cry gosh, who ever got my card sorry... but i think i made it up with a small surprise! hahhaa nothing much... just a little though.... hope you guys will still like it.. choosing card does take work as well you know bear_whistle  bear_tongue 

thanks dilu and daphne for organizing this.. im sure it was not easy... i will be sending the 2nd batch of additional card tom hahhaaa...  does anyone in particular loves hello kitty? I will see if i can get this hello kitty key chain which you need to consume like $25 worth of goods.. bear_tongue .but it's ok, its just for fun.. but just pm me if interested bear_grin

:hug: Ming

nandesign Posts: 361

I sent my cards out today...hope they all arrive on time...I know I am a little late. Please forgive me if it doesn't arrive on time.

Hugs, Nancy

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Ming,
You don't have to make your own cards. You can if you want. So do....some will send store bought ones. It is the idea of send and recieving cards from TT's around the world. I recieved some store bought ones from last year from different ones and it was fun just to recieve some thing from other TT around the world.  :hug: So don't stress. Enjoy !!!!!! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I have received my first card thank you TammiL. Mine are all on their way

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I have received some beautiful cards, and what wonderful international stamps!!!
Thank you all so much!!! bear_original   :hug:

nandesign Posts: 361

I received my first card today...What a sweet card. It is so nice to also have a pic of where you live...beautiful. Thank-you so much Laraine from (Rainebears).

Hugs, Nancy

Lincoln

We have received two cards so far, Thank you Ellen (ellifolks) and Melanie (Melbear) :hug: It's such fun receiving the cards and the little surprises! bear_original  Chad and I would like to wish all TT members a Peaceful , Happy Christmas and new year! :dance:

Hugs.....

Victoria, Chad and all the BraggAbout Bears!

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

I received my first card from Joan of Lemmon Bears.  So Very cute!!  Thank you so much!  bear_wub

:hug:

Ellen

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have received my first card with some little surprises. Thankyou very much Debbie (djbbears) :hug:

I would like to wish everyone on TT a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :dance:

Hugs
Laraine

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I was wondering do we share our cards in the forum?
I have recieved 4 ,from: Dilu, bear_wub Janet, bear_wub Andrea, bear_wub and Tami L. bear_wub  there are all lovely thanks so....much!  bear_wub I am putting them on my entrance door inside,so everyone that comes in see them. :dance:
I am sending extra so other TTers  simple ones bear_sad .wasn't expecting this exchanged,and I will prepare hopfully next year and make some of my own bear_original . :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I have received some of my cards and the extra bits and pieces -they are lovely.Thank you to Deborah (bh bears) Marlys,Linda Hearn and Karen(Rufnut) :hug:
Laurie :hug:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I just recieved my first card today from Krista, with little chocolate treat and bits! Thanks Krista!  bear_original I would of posted earlier but my hubby took a fall of a ladder today and spent the day in the hospital doing xrays. Said nothing is broken but hurt his back and ankle....lots of rest and meds.

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have just received my second card today from Ellen Borggreve :dance: . Thanks Ellen so much for the lovely card and the little surprise inside. bear_wub

:hug: Laraine

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm so thrilled that so many of you are receiving your cards already!!!

Means we got the list right too!  bear_laugh

I have cards and stamps sitting right here to be sent........... been sitting right here for days now............. still sitting there too! Guess I'd better do something about it!! :redface:

Holiday Hugs to you all!
Daphne

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi
I receceived my first card today from Marlys. Thanks.
Looking forward to receiving more
Hugs
Tracey

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

My cards finally went out today.  Whew! 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer