Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I received a lovely card from Angela Underdown thank you Angela and one from Jane thank you Jane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

It's so neat to hear about everyone receiving cards, special goodies and all that thoughtfulness us bear artists are full of!

I've gotten many wonderful cards from my beary special friends and have them all hanging around the door frame to my mohair closet in my studio. I find myself gazing at the cards and all the cute bears when I should be sewing!! bear_laugh

Thank you everyone! And I'm glad the addresses seem to be working out and cards are finding their way to where they belong!

:hug:  Daphne

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

No worries sarah, im glad you appreciate it... im living alone so dont mind sending cards and its fun doing this... this is my first time to send card using the post office!  :crackup:  well, where i live previously, if i send it 1st week of december, it might arrived in time for chinese new year! bear_grin

:hug:

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

oh.. have any others received my cards yet? It's from taiwan and it has taiwan stamps!.... i think im the only one who participated from tw,... anyone aside from sarah? bear_cry

Sydney

I don't know what has happened to the cards I sent off it doesn't seem as though anyone has received them yet bear_sad

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I've received two more cards..........thank you so much Bonnie Mitchell and Debbie Burbury! bear_wub   Bonnie sent the cutest little Santa ornament inside her card that my youngest couldn't wait to hang on our tree, and Debbie sent chocolate (yummy!! bear_laugh ) inside a little gift bag with a  Christmas pin attached.......and all that in the cutest Aussie Christmas gift bag that I will be keeping forever!  I love it!! bear_wub  bear_wub

I'm not sure what has happened to the cards I've sent out either Patsy.......I hope the people in the States have gotten them at least as I mailed them all Dec. 7th.  That should have been plenty of time?......but perhaps not this time of year.  I hope nothing has happened to them! bear_sad

djbbears Queensland

I am glad you like the little things I sent it makes me happy to put a smile on the people that are all so special here on TT you are all my wonderful friends :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Debbie bear_flower

djbbears Queensland

I received a lovely card from the wonderful golly lady.....yippeeeeeeeeeee.........thanks Dilu......... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Thanks to everyone soooo much for the cards I've received!!! it has brightened our day!!

Thanks Patsy, Patsy Lake Bears! bear_original   Thanks Christine, Boot Button Bears!  bear_original  Thanks Chrissy Catherwood!!! bear_original   Thanks Tami, Dolls and Dreams!! bear_original

I love the little surprises too! bear_wub

I haven't been home much, it's been a difficult time for us, so the cards have been a bright spot for us this Christmas. 

Thanks again everyone!

Joan

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi All
I have only received 2 of my five cards
Only Ellen has posted that she has received one of my cards! They were sent on the 4th December
I hope they arrive soon!
Hugs
Tracey

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I have received 4 gorgeous cards so far and some lovely little goodies.  My sincerest thanks to Sandi Rexford of Snowy Day Bears, Ming, Angela of Berry Lane Bears and Kathleeen of Bear Bum Bears.  It is such a treat to receive these from overseas, and they are all very special.

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

bear_wub Thankyou Jane (Doodlebears) I have just received your lovely card.

Thanks  bear_wub again to everyone who sent me wonderful cards :dance:

I just hope the cards I sent to  Pat in New Jersey and Chrissie in Florida arrive before Christmas

:hug: Laraine

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks to Sarah at Jellybelly bears, Chad and Victoria at BraggaboutBears and Debbie D for your lovely cards and surprises.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kathleen Pa

Thank you Tami L., Penny D.,Carolyn, Janet and Sandi R.  for the cute cards and wonderful little goodies!!  It is such fun to see what the mailman brings each day!!

Kathleen

mingrul Our Blue Iguana
BootButtonBears wrote:

I have received 4 gorgeous cards so far and some lovely little goodies.  My sincerest thanks to Sandi Rexford of Snowy Day Bears, Ming, Angela of Berry Lane Bears and Kathleeen of Bear Bum Bears.  It is such a treat to receive these from overseas, and they are all very special.

Yes! after 10,000 years in the delivery, finally it arrived.... ur the first to received my cards...  bear_cry  its not lost...  bear_grin

:hug:

belle Gold Coast QLD

Oh No - I just realised that I didn't write anything on my cards to say that they were from the teddy talk swap, could that be the reason that noone has mentioned that they have received mine  :doh:

I hope so !!!

I have received one card so far - a lovely card from Krista !!! Thank you so much Krista, I adore polar bears :)

Kirsty Abbott

Sydney

Thank you Chrissi and Denise for the lovely cards and the extra's  bear_original

belle Gold Coast QLD

Tracy Lee !!
I received your beautiful handmade card today - Thank you for your kind wishes.
May you and your family have a lovely Christmas  bear_flower

Hugs Kirsty

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I have a photo here of the cards I've received...not sure if its appropriate to this thread, but they look so pretty and happy.
2xmas.jpg

4xmas.jpg
Sorry, I am guilty of not writing when I receive a card...I have been writing them back instead.  Sorry!  Patsy, Tracy Lee, yours were both in the first bundle I got  :hug:  :hug:  Can't stop smelling that Mulbeary satchet Patsy MMmmmm

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I received 3 more cards with little surprises from Shelli,Shantell and Melissa-thankyou bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

djbbears Queensland

Received another 2 today and they are just lovely thank you Ellen bear_flower  thank you Daphne bear_flower ..have a wonderful Christmas :hug:  :hug:

Debbie bear_thumb

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance: Yeah!!  One of my cards made it.....maybe some others have as well and I just haven't heard (fingers crossed!).  I'm glad you liked your card Kirsty!  Merry Christmas to you and yours as well! :hug:

Oops, I missed it that Sarah received her card from me as well..........awesome!!! :dance: I was beginning to worry something had happened to all of them! :doh:

I have also received two more cards in the mail yesterday.  Thank you so much Chrissie (I Love Teddies) and Marlys (Waggle Bears).......Merry Christmas to both of you too! :hug:  :hug: Marlys, I hope Santa was paying attention!! bear_flower

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

I've recieved the following cards, Angela Underdown of Berrylane Bears, Christine Child , and Chrissi Catherwood Thank you all for the Great cards.
Denise

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thank you for the Christmas card Karen Salton! Merry Christams everyone!!!!!!!! bear_original

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Wow sarah, its a lovely display  :clap: Merry Christmas and thanks for the PM. It's the thought that counts right?  :hug:

Board footer