Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

I just want to thank all of you that sent me cards, I have the names at home and I am at work now, but you know who you are.  The thought was wonderful and to all who made your own cards that is just great. I in turn hope all I sent received them. I wanted to send more but the time got away with me. There is always next year and since I am new at this I will plan something special. I too am selling my house and moving to a new location so things are packed, in storage, and house is in perfect order for people to view.  Hope it sells quick so I can retire from this job and make bears!
Bear Hugs

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

bear_wub
I got 5 cards already! Thank you, my friends!!

I've sent mine but not sue when they arrive.. sorry guys!

Cards are beautiful!!!! THANK YOU!!

Hugs, Julia
novgod85.gif

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Yippee!!! I just received another one of my cards too!!!! Thank you so much Shantell for the amazing home made card it is truly a work of art.  I hope all my cards have found their way to their new homes, Happy Holidays everyone this has been fun.
Hugs Deborah

belle Gold Coast QLD

Wow I had a lovely surprise today 3 beautiful cards - Thank you to Bontia (love the cute ornament), Nancy for the gorgeous handmade card & Pat for the lovely Polar bear card, love them !!
Happy Holidays to all of you & yours :)
Kirsty

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for the cards, everyone.  They're so nice.  bear_original    I apologize for sending mine out late, but I hope everyone got theirs.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thank you also to Gijzette Strickland of Elfin Bears what a lovely surprise and so talented with the card, I loved it. :hug:

Thanks to Marlys Waggle of Waggle Bear hope you tried that recipe  bear_happy  :hug:

Loved all the cards I received, thanks so much everyone.  :hug:

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

I received a lovely handmade card with some cute extras from DebbieD.  Thank you so much!  :hug:

Ellen

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I've received all my card, all beautiful, some handmade, some with extra treats and ALL appreciated.
Thank you very much Patty, Debbie, Laraine, Chrissie and Nancy!

Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year to all!!! :hug:

nandesign Posts: 361

Thank-you so much Chrissie (I Love Teddies) for your lovely card...it arrived today...I just love the pic of the polar bears...Have a Happy 2008!

Hugs, Nancy

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey Beary pals Happy new Year!!!!
I Just want to send out a huge Thank you to all the wonderful bear friends I received cards from they really made going to the mail box an exciting thing. Sue Ann H, Shelli H, Shantell W, Kristy A, and Krista G .THANK YOU! bear_wub  THANK YOU ! bear_wub THANK YOU! bear_wub this has been sooooo much fun
Hugs Deborah B

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

hmmm.. how come it seems out of the 7 i send out, only 2 got my cards.. did anyone else got my card? I think i forgot to put a return address... and the extra treats goes to waste bear_cry if someone got mine, please pm me?

I got my 4th card from Debbie Diment and its a lovely Hello Kitty card! I love it!  :hug:  :hug:  and million thanks for the extra stamps! I love it, they are just great!.. mmmmwah, your the best.

:hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I am the same ming, I don't know if my cards got to thier destination. I know Joan of Lemmon Bears recieved her card but I am not sure of the other four from the list.

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Patsy, bear_original

I'm sorry, I didn't receive your card yet.  It is probably doing a little US tour before it lands up here in New England. bear_tongue   Maybe it is trying to avoid our freezing, snowy weather.  Well, next week we have forecast for two days of 55 - 60 degree temps, and maybe it will feel braver to venture here.  (it was -4 last night!)  I will be sure to let you know when it arrives.

Ellen

Sydney

Hi Ellen I have no idea why they are taking so long to get to thier destination, I posted them all on the 11 Dec which you would think was enough time to get there. Lets hope they get there soon.

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Patsy,

I received your card yesterday. Thank you for the lovely card with a picture of one of your bears. I guess it went around the US before it got to me.

Hugs,

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

I just received a card from Ming thank you very much. The envlope was ripped apart but the card was fine and very cute. Thanks Denise

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I haven't been home since December 14th, so I'll see all my cards when I get home on the 7th.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Hey all! Cards keep rolling in bear_original I have recived cards and goodies from Ellen, Melissa, Patsy, Krista, Joan and Denise.
Thanks so much I have been really enjoying them and they have made the new house seem more like home bear_original

Bear Hugs,
Melanie

Sydney

I am so glad that the cards are arriving, sorry they have taken so long to get there. bear_ermm  bear_ermm  bear_ermm  bear_ermm

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Melanie,

Wow, my card to you must have taken the Canadian tour! bear_grin I'm sorry it took so long.  I sent all my cards at the same time and the one to England the other one to Canada arrived at their destination a few weeks ago.  Anyway, I'm glad you finally received it.

Ellen

mingrul Our Blue Iguana
bearlykidzbears wrote:

I just received a card from Ming thank you very much. The envlope was ripped apart but the card was fine and very cute.

what? it was ripped apart? did some bear try to get to it? hmmm... i have some goodies in there maybe they were trying to steal it... are u sure there is nothing inside except a xmas card?  bear_cry can u please check bec im sure i put something other than a card... but im not telling bear_original

patsy.. i dont know why its taking so long! it's Jan already and i send it with lots of time.. hope its not burried under the snow. sigh.... where have all my card gone? ( where have all the flowers gone tune..)  bear_happy

Dilu should have gotten my card also.. but i think she did not.. sigh...

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:redface:  I'm very late with my thank yous...and worse, I can't remember all the lovely teddy bear people who've sent me gorgeous handmade and beautiful teddy bear cards  bear_wub   I've been spoilt beyond believe with chocolate, candies, a bookmark, recipes ~ all sorts! 

This Christmas was a bit spoilt because of both sets of parents, but I have to say you lovely ladies have done your best to pick me up, dust me off and sail me right through the worst of it  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   MANY thanks for the bear hugs!!!  bear_flower

Lodi, Ca.

Pretty much all that was left of the envelope was my address and the stamp the post office had put it in another enevlope to keep the card there.
Denise

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

bear_cry gosh! they stole the goodies! im so sorry denise... And to think that those goodies weigh so much.. than later on to find out, you only got the card..  bear_angry where did those goodies go? grrrrrrr....  bear_angry by any chance you ask the mailman what happened? maybe his dog ate the goodies? bear_sad

Lodi, Ca.

Well the card was very pretty I guess I should be happy that I at least got it. :dance: Thanks Ming for trying to send the goodys :dance:  :dance: Denise

Board footer