Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance: Sign me up too please!  I had so much fun with this swap last year.....wouldn't dream of missing out this time around either! bear_thumb Sending you my info Tami,,,,,,,,,,

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

This sounds so fun!  I'll have to think about it!

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

HI Tami.. this is such a great idea, like kris kringle right? Now im really feeling the sprit of xmas in Taiwan thanks to you!... but im new at making bear so im wondering if it's ok that i use design of other bear artist? bear_cry  but im going to handsew it myself ... can i still join? bear_cry

:hug: ~ ming

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
mingrul wrote:

HI Tami.. this is such a great idea, like kris kringle right? Now im really feeling the sprit of xmas in Taiwan thanks to you!... but im new at making bear so im wondering if it's ok that i use design of other bear artist? bear_cry  but im going to handsew it myself ... can i still join? bear_cry

:hug: ~ ming

Hi!
Yes you can use another's pattern for this if you'd like. That is usually OK when it is for a gift and you are not selling it. bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am excited !!!! Now I need an idea !!! Yippie!!!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Sign me up tooooooooooo!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

i just send my information to you tami.. i was actually brainstorming last night what to do... hope whoever got my ornament will find it cute bear_tongue

:hug: ming

Milford Ohio

We have 36 signed up so far!!! This is very exciting!!!
I planned for this to be a completely random swap like it was last year, and I personally like the idea that I may be sending or receiving a bear from a place anywhere on the globe bear_happy and don't mind the wait, but a couple of people have asked to be paired with someone from their own country (or continent) for fear the package will not arrive in time. Since I was tardy in getting this started this year, I will try to match people from the same country IF you PM me and request it. If you don't I will assume that, like me, you are game to send and receive a package from anywhere the post will deliver bear_thumb Other than that exception this will still be a random swap. The element of surprise is part of what makes this fun

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Me Too! I'm sending my info!!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Count me in too!! This is gonna be fun.

Hugs,

pearlsbears Pearl's Bears
Simcoe County

I'd like to join in too!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I've already started my decoration!! hehehheheheheh

Milford Ohio

Me too Wendy! I've got my pattern drawn, and I'll be working on it Wednesday since I'm off work.

We now have 41 people involved!! :dance:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I have my idea !!! And hubby will be gone till Friday or Saturday so the house will be peaceful !!!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap: i have sent my info Tami, I am new at this but can't wait, my head is swimming with idea's . thanx for the opportunity.
hugs pat

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

I went shopping for pretty pretty sparkley things today, and have already started working on my ornament. Whoever gets mine may have to excuse all the sparkle, I find it very easy to get carried away and find it difficult to know when to stop! bear_tongue  bear_happy
Tiny Hugs,
Gail

Milford Ohio
DENBY30 wrote:

:clap: i have sent my info Tami, I am new at this but can't wait, my head is swimming with idea's . thanx for the opportunity.
hugs pat

Pat I didn't get your PM. Please send it again. bear_original

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Bear with me ladies - I haven't sewn a bear in 2 years.... I finished one for a charity auction before I had a baby, and my baby is 20 months now. I would love to  make an ornament - it will force me to find all my mohair!
I am so excited! Yippee!! I got a lot of work to do!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

TAMI, I sent my info again, I hope I am doing this correctly, I go into your PM on your messages right?  if not let me know.
thanx

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Shell:

now I am intrigued.....

Everyone:

mine is done already....hope you like her, whoever gets her......

Gail,

Bling is in

Thanks Tami, so glad you did this this year!

gollyhugs
dilu

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Boo hoo,  bear_grin  I can't wait to see what you gals come up with.  bear_original   I just don't have time to make something with the fact that we are still moving and now renovations.. lol. Sounds like so much fun though! bear_original

Hugs!
Melanie

WA

I wont get mine finished until Monday Tuesday I think. I'm only half way there.
Tami how long do we have?
And when will we get the address's? ( not meaning to be pushy. HONEST. ) I know how much work this big crowd is going tobe.  I think you are wonderful taking it on.  bear_thumb
Wendy :dance:

Milford Ohio

Wendy, I was going to take names until the 25 and then send you your drawn name on the 26th. I have been wondering if I should close the sign up early since I haven't had anyone sign up in the last couple of days...
I'm hoping most people will have their ornaments nearly made and ready to send once they have the address. Ideally, the ornaments should reach thie new homes before Dec.24.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Mine is done and ready
:dance:

WA

Mine is done and ready

Show off Tina. :crackup:  :crackup:

Sounds good to me Tami. I will have mine ready! :dance:
Wendy

Board footer