Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Gosh, the pressure is building.. who ever is sending to me... hope stamps can be used instead?  bear_grin so that i can view the beautiful stamps as well... hehehehe its nice if mine comes from the other side of the globe.. it will be so cool! bear_grin

:hug: ming

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

KIRSTEN...... Yippeee!!!! Welcome back!!! Hope this is the start of something wonderful...... more bears!!!  :dance:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tami.... ready when ever you are!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww have you got room for a late comer, I'd like to join in too, no worries if not - only just catching up with posts....    :redface:  :redface:  bear_whistle  bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I won't have mine ready until the first of week of dec.
when do we get the name exchange?
Can't wait to see all the sweeties!!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Waxing my nose right now!!!!  (that sounds weird..........)

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Tami,

Have you room for another late comer please? I would like to join in to.
Thanks for organizing this swap.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

We have 45 people from all over the globe in this exchange!!! :dance: I'm so excited!
I think I'm going to stop taking names a day early so I can get the names drawn and get the addresses out to all of you. This will take some time, but if I stop taking names tonight (the 24th) I can get the names out to everyone by the end of the day tomorrow (Sunday) and then everyone who has theirs ready can send it on it's way on Monday. Yes, that's what I'm gonna do! bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Sounds like a winner Tam!

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

Mine is ready!, but I did have to just save it from our naughty Chihuahua, Kimmi,  bear_shocked who thought it was far to pretty and sparkly to be sent away in the post. She was surprisingly gentle with it and did no damage whatsoever (thank goodness), I think she must be part Magpie!LOLOL bear_tongue

Tiny Hugs,
Gail

ps, I am going to make myself one the same as I am so pleased with it

pearlsbears Pearl's Bears
Simcoe County

Mine's ready too!  Can't wait!

Milford Ohio

I just got up--yes I am being lazy this weekend--and I'm going to draw the names for everyone right now. That won't take long, but it may take me a bit of time to get all the addresses to everyone---but you will have it today or tonight so you can send your ornaments home tomorrow if they are ready. If they are not--it's time to get busy!!! bear_grin

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Yipee I have my partner!!

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

bear_angry   I can't beleive I missed this!!!  I was too busy with a show and never looked at this thread.  I had been away so long, I just marked everything read and totally missed this!!!

Can we have a second chance exchange for all that missed it??   :pray:  pretty-please??   bear_grin

Milford Ohio
Annnik wrote:

bear_angry   I can't beleive I missed this!!!  I was too busy with a show and never looked at this thread.  I had been away so long, I just marked everything read and totally missed this!!!

Can we have a second chance exchange for all that missed it??   :pray:  pretty-please??   :lol:

Oh, I am sorry. I have already drawn names and sent folks their partners names. But last year there were a few late comers who organized private swaps among themselves. If you watch this space, you might be able to do the same.

If you didn't get a PM (or email for those of you who emailed me) with your partner's name please contact me. I checked and double checked, but anyone can make mistakes!

Can't wait to see the tree this year! :hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Mine is ready and ready to go this week. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:

K Pawz Guest

Thank you so much Tami for organizing this! You did an amazing job!

Mine is almost ready to go, and I can't wait to see the tree this year!

Hugs,
Krista

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Yeah!  I got mine too, I should have it ready to send by the end of the week! bear_happy

Hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I have my partner too! I'm thrilled with who I making one for but nervous that it'll be 'up to scratch' at the same time!!!

I haven't started mine yet as I'm getting bears ready for Hove in a few weeks but as soon as that's over I'll be working away like the clappers!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow , heading off to the USA  ? Europe ? Down Under ? Asia ? or staying in Canada ??  Hmmm ????  Now, just where is that place again ???   bear_laugh   bear_whistle  Off now to look for a HUGE tree to fit all those ornaments.  I can't wait to see the creations and start decorating.  Oh what fun .........  :dance:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Me too. Mine will be in the post tomorrow to ...... bear_tongue some where!!!!! :dance:  What fun...cant't wait to see the tree this year Tammy!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Sigh............  mine WAS almost ready........... and then I was not loving the end result.  So it was back to the drawing board..........  I should be done by week's end though..........

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm starting on my tonight!!  bear_original
what fun!!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Yesterday I pulled out some things I thought I might use. I went to sleep last night figuring out what to do. Tonight I start to put it together. Fun, fun, fun!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Tami !
I sent you PM.  bear_flower

Board footer