Denmark

Mine has been shipped  :dance:

Thank you Tami for organizing this.
Can´t wait the see the tree.
:hug:

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

GEEZ - Now I'm so nervous - kinda sorry for th eone who gets mine!! LOL

Daphne - Good to "see" you. Haven't heard form you in a while - I think I emailed you a few months ago??? HA, Who knows!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

All finished with mine.............will be shipping out tomorrow to _________ ?????? LOL bear_grin
What fun!!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Who will get her ornament first?? bear_whistle  Are we excited yet?

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland
KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

My ornament is on his way! :dance:  it will arrive in 2 weeks to its destination,is what the postoffice told me.  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

it will arrive in 2 weeks to its destination,is what the postoffice told me.

:crackup:  :crackup: You're so funny Mary.

Mine will be on its way tomorrow. Since I'm just finishing off my third attempt. I wasnt happy with the other two.
Wendy :redface:  :dance:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I'm almost finished with mine.  A few finishing details and it will be on it's way to the post office to ??????

K Pawz Guest

Put mine in mail yesterday, no idea where to though bear_grin

Hugs,
Krista

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

mine is almost finished and will be in the post tomorrow on it's way to....???  I'll give you a tiny clue -  my ornament is not going South...so if you live in Antarctica, I'm sorry, you won't be getting my Christmas ornament in the mail.   bear_tongue

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Mine is not going as far as it went last year................

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Have great fun guys! I cannot wait to see the pictures of all the great ornaments!

Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Louise, It is soooo nice to see you post.  I was thinking about you yesterday  :hug:

Well girls, the tree is cut , in a stand, and  awaiting that first ornament to grace the top !!!!  I fear there may have to be 2 trees this year though with so many participants. bear_wacko

New_tree_Nov_29-_jpg.jpg

Ripley, Queensland

Yo could always do what I do with the extra ornaents, hang them off of tinsel strung along the ceiling.

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Mine has begun it's loooong voyage!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm new to this, this year.  Do we post photos of our finished ornaments, or does the recipient?  Or are we sending them secretly via eMail?  Or what?

My vote is post when you're done!  I'm dying of anticipation and want to see them all!

bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shelli, last year the recipient posted the picture.   It is torture waiting , but so much fun at the same time.  bear_happy

Bronwen, great idea to hang them on tinsel !  Thanks

Ripley, Queensland

I am so excited mine will be posted out tomorrow!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tammy wrote:

Shelli, last year the recipient posted the picture.   It is torture waiting , but so much fun at the same time.

Nope.  It's just the torture part.   bear_tongue  bear_laugh

K Pawz Guest

lol....Hopefully we aren't doing the pictures ourselves, I was so excited to get mine off to who knows where, I forgot to take pictures bear_sad But I am not too worried because the person getting it takes amazing pictures bear_tongue

Hugs,
Krista

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

I'm not the world's best photographer, so whoever has my name may want to take a back-up photo in case mine doesn't turn out!

Milford Ohio

Sorry, Shelli, the recipient posts the picture. You don't like surprises do you? bear_grin

But if you are dying to share I suppose you could put it on your blog. (Then everyone would go there, but no one would know who was going to receive it. bear_whistle ) I want to post mine on my blog because I really like the simple pattern I made. I thought it would be a nice tutorial to include and in that way be able to give a gift to all my Cyber Teddy Friends, but I am still not great on the computer. How does one make a PDF of a pattern. and how would you put it on your blog so people could retrieve it? Laura? Anyone?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tami - You'd need some kind of PDF writer.... http://www.8-free.com/pdf/index.asp?PID … d2891a48e8 this links to a free version with instructions. You can got to Adobe's website for more inso also. Basically, once you have a program installed that will convert your document to a pdf you simply open that document and click print. A list of printers will come up and the pdf writer will be one of them. Select that and follow the promts. It won't actually print anything on paper but rather you'll create and save a new file as the pdf.

To link to this pdf from your blog you'll need to have the pdf file hosted online somewhere. I publish mine to my website so I can then just link to that web file.

Hopefully Laura or someone will come along and explain this better!! And if you can't figure it out, you can email me the file and I'll convert it and host it then you can just put the link in your blog and be done with it. It won't show on my site anywhere. But I'll get to see it before everyone else!  :dance:  :crackup:

Milford Ohio

Thanks, Daphne. I may take you up on your offer.  bear_grin I'll have to have my hubby take it to work to scan it first because we don't have a scanner.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm ready!

Board footer