Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

eagle.jpgI found it...I knew I must still have it somewhere here.

Hugs &

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Oh, no, Charlotte doesn't want to actually USE this rusty old thing - she wants to sell it to ME!!! Pretty Please?

Ellen, I have Saved This Search so that I'll be alerted. You sent me links for beautiful old expired auctions, that I hate to have missed!! I'll be watching daily in future!!!
I LV all of these!!!

Lynette, you and I will finallty sit in rocking chairs in The Home when we're that age and give ourselves permission to slow down!!!!!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Um ummm welll ummm Bobbie...I found one on ebay like it, and mine only has the small needle & no directions...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-French-Embr … dZViewItem

Hugs &

suburban Chicago

Another one to add to my Collection... but yours looks like it has more History and Personality, Charlotte!!
Thx for the url. I'm glad I don't have more time to surf through the web & eBay!!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Charlotte your pic made me think of a funky gadget my mom found in an antique shop!  She bought it for a couple of bucks and gave it to me about a year ago.  I think it would still work, it's complete with needles and instructions. Has such a funny look to it with the foot contraption on it.  When it's pressed down it remindeds me of something from edward scissor hands or wonkaville bear_grin

:hug:
~Chrissi
TT.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Bobbie.... I hope there's a long list of heirs in your will!!  :crackup:

I have an inherited a huge collection of vintage punch needle yarns and needles from a lovely woman who saw this post! I am beside myself with glee and anticipation at receiving her generous gift! It's going to be a cozy, creative winter for me!

My niece is a marvelous painter.... but I'm going to have to get her interested in fiber arts before I die as she's the only hope for inheriting my 'stuff'!!

suburban Chicago

Ratzzzz! How come I don't have any friends or antecedents like the rest of you!!??? 
Don't they know that I'm The Tool Gal/Queen!!?????
And that one of my most important Missions in Life is to collect at least one of Everything???????

Seriously, anyone with any needlework/hand arts tools/implements, please keep me in mind if you're ready to downsize.

Board footer