Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Absolutely super idea, Judi!! I'll do it!  :dance:

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug: :hug: :hug: bear_smile :hug: :hug:  YAY.  Make sure you share pictures :pray:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_thumb I certainly will!

I'm seeing an army of tartan-clad bears--MacDonalds, Campbells, the whole lot. In my head, they all look like Mel Gibson, but maybe I can work around that!

Thanks again, Judi  :hug:

Eileen

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

bear_innocent I saw' river dance' in Sydney

In Australia we think of 'em all as the same. Englishmen..... bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin
Eileen keep your hubby away from the monitor. Or I'll be in big poo.  bear_grin bear_grin

Deb Upstate New York

Eileen ~ Sign me up for a Mel Gibson bear!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin I'll be careful Matilda!

bear_thumb Done Deb! Of course this means I'll have to spend hours looking for pix of Mel to study. Work, work, work (sigh).  ;)

bear_laugh Judi, I can't wait to see your tiger! I've been examining my tabbies, wondering how on earth to reproduce their stripes on mohair kittens (my next miracle, after the one before that). I do have a "How to Draw Animals Book" with good tiger instructions, but the pattern flies out of my head as soon as I look away from the picture. It's quite a challenge, but you'll meet it beautifully, as usual.  :hug:

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

I never did make it to Barnes & Noble yesterday, but when I go, in addition to visiting childrens section, I'll check out basic drawing books.  Great idea Eileen.

Now on that work work work ~ it is paramount that you pay particular attention to Mel's backside, as it is probably his best feature, and getting it right will be key.  His face ain't bad either.  Let us know of your progress!  bear_happy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh So . . . no tail?  bear_laugh

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I just ran out of CO2 while airbrushing my tiger.  bear_angry bear_angry bear_angry
This is my favorite piece I have done yet.  I am very very VERY pleased.  bear_laugh He is a Siberian Tiger named Sergie.  He is fully jointed and sits upright.  He is coming out better than I excepted...with is alwasy a good thing. eh?

I am begging my hubby to go and get my tank refilled today.....I have to paint.......I have to paint...I HAVE to paint.......

Oh, and I added needle felted fingers, toes, and bottom details on his paws.  He also has needle felted eyelilds....and he talks to me evey time I walk by him. bear_happy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Judi! Emergency!!

Tell Hubby that there's a whole squad of impatient women out here tapping their feet and sighing and waiting for him to get that tank refilled.

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

Good!  While he's out grabbing CO2, you can answer my question on colors and airbrushing under Prismacolors 101!  bear_laugh  :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I'll go check it out Deb.....

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Bugga the Mel Gibson bear, just give me Mel Gibson!!!! :hug: He'll do for a kiss'n'cuddle :hug:

And to Judi's hubby, get the co2!!!!!! Now!!!!! Impatient people here !!!! Gotta see the tigger!!!!!!!!! bear_grin bear_grin

Deb Upstate New York

Judi ~ Do you have your CO2 yet?  Get on Ebay and find one of those little air compressors if he doesn't go soon!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Bugga the Mel Gibson bear, just give me Mel Gibson!!!!  He'll do for a kiss'n'cuddle

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Ahh Deb, I want to get anaircompressor,,,but it's trying to teach an old dog a new trick...I have been using a CO2 Tank for 22 years and I really like it.  My husband is such a hard worker.  He is running around all the time.  He is a dairy farmer and works 12 to 16 hours every day, seven days a week...yet he would go to the moon for me.  He is such a sweet and patient, level headed guy...and he can dance too! :dance: :dance: :dance:  That's how I met him...Ballroom Dancing..... anyway...he says he will drop off my tank today...My tiger, Sergie, is sitting on my kitchen counter half done begging at me with his eyes to get him finished. bear_shocked bear_shocked bear_shocked bear_shocked

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhhhh, finally I have caught up-how did you guys get so far ahead of me.....How do I get so lost on this board?

Ya know, I don't even check e-mail I just open up right here.....The hubster doesn't know it but I just keep it on during the day now-He prefers the computer to be shut down after every use.....

Now I see how the dark chocolate M&Ms came to the board.  I looked at the grocery store but we didn't have any....tomorrow the big city, maybe Albertsons-  I know the hubster would love that!

So, hows our CO2 Queen?    I don't hear any airbrushing going on, but the wind is a bit wild here today and Wisconsin and Oregon are separated by a few degrees on the map-

Thank you ladies, even though I am catching up late it was still funny

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Get cracking on that tiger! LOL I wanna see it! purty purty pweez!  Arent we a pushy bunch! LOL

I will wait patiently, Judi  bear_innocent

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:love:I can SEE those eyes, Judi! Covet, covet, covet.  :D

Don't air compressors make an awful racket? My son-in-law's sounds like a squad of jackhammers.  :/

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Eileen, They sure can make a rackett!  That is why I love my CO2 tank so much.....YAY!!!! My darling hubby refilled it for me.  That thing wieghs a ton! 

I will finish Sergei today and then I will post his photos for you...You are all such a bunch of cheerleaders!!  Thank you! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dilu...dark choc M&M's...no way......I'm in big trouble...do they make them sugar-free too?

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: Huzza! Something to get me out of bed tomorrow, for sure!  :dance:

Eileen

Board footer