Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Mwlisa,  These two are just beautiful.  Do you know what the fur was? mink, muskrat?  It is so nice and soft looking I want to make a bear from what ever it was.  Just wonderful
Joanne

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Hi Joanne!  Thanks for the compliments on the twins!   :hug:  The fur was muskrat... in wonderful condition from her mom's vintage coat.  Beautiful fur with a grey undertone.  It looks better in person than in the pics... you don't notice the variations in color quite as strongly with just your eye.  Muskrat is one of the softest furs I've used.  Mink is soft too, but the guard hairs aren't as soft and the undercoat isn't as thick as muskrat, so if you want the fluffy look and still really soft, muskrat is the way to go.  Hope you get a chance to try it!

mjbears mjbears
northants

hi melisa i love these bears so stunning job very well done you must be soooo pleased with them takce care from another melissa      :clap:  bear_thumb

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Melissa!   :hug:   I did love how they turned out & I'm hoping to make similar bears in the near future.  There are so many bears waiting to be created!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY nice!!!  And twice the fun!

Pages:

Board footer