Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Hi Paula,
Any tips on making a banner for those of us who dont have one or know where to start please ?
hugs,
Louise x

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Louise,  I used Photoshop Elements.  It wasn't too too difficult.
Their "help" isn't very useful most of the time, for me anyway, but it did head me in the right direction for making a banner.  You start with a Blank.  Go to File (at top), scroll down to New, then click on Blank File. Then make sure it's the right pixel size.  At least that's how I started my banner.  Then I added stuff, which I'm clueless at explaining.  Sorry.
Some of the gals here are computer whizzes, especially next to me.  Maybe someone can walk you through it a little.
PS  I discovered I could use Photoshop to make a banner from fellow TT'ers, who I am most grateful to!!!  :dance:
Of course, that's if you have Photoshop.  If you don't ..this post will self destruct in 5 seconds.  (Too much caffeine for me).  :crackup:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Paula

I have signed up and added you to my blog and my website too. Thank you so much  :hug:

Raewyn

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Great idea, Paula!!!  bear_flower   With your helpful tutorial maybe I can give this a whirl this weekend.  I don't have a banner thingie.  I wonder if my blog banner picture would work.  Hmmmm.  We'll see!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Good to have you all up and running ... thanks for signing up!  Aleta, it would be lovely to have you with us and if your banner is no deeper than 100 pixels and no wider than 500 pixels, it should upload just fine.

Louise, I'm no graphics expert by a long shot, but I made my banner in Photoshop, so if you have a similar programme you'll have the software to make one.  I'm not sure how best to give instructions for making a simple banner, as I bumble my way through and would probably just confuse you even more ...

... so, pretty please!  :pray:  If there anyone reading this who would be happy to spend a few moments giving a clear step-by-step guide to making a simple banner, I'm know there are several members who would be very grateful! bear_thumb  bear_flower

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

aqq.jpg1logo.jpgaa1.jpgOk hardly cutting edge but anyone want a logo/name banner? Go here, very easy to do. http://www.grsites.com/generate/category/1/

Just choose your style, size, colours lots of options. It then generates the image, right click save to computer and you're off. You can resize it if not right in any editing place. I use this one to do my photos, free, of course. bear_grin Photofiltre.

Enjoy, heres my simple header/banners. The top one matches my current Blog pages. I saved the backgrounds of the Blog, opened in photofiltre and used the the tool to extract the colour codes which you can then use in the grsites. Matching coloured logo/banners!

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

Thank you Paula for coming up with such a wonderful idea for us all! I have also just joined and hope I can figure out how to get my banner on as well.I will get busy on getting the link added to my blog! bear_original Thanks again~~~Sharie

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Guys,
If you want to send me your doo dahs I'll put them into a banner for you for the Top 100 List- if you email me your business name, favourite colours, favourite style (eg shabby, country, modern etc) and a couple of photos of bears. I'll then send you back the banner at the right size to simply upload.
Not everyone has photoshop etc, so I am happy to design something individual for anyone interested. I've been busy doing sites, so it will be fun to do a few smaller projects

Mel
cjsmum4321@yahoo.com.au

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Brilliant help ladies ... thank you both! bear_thumb  :hug:  :dance:

Board footer