Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: My first black bear/doll maker friend!!  :hug:  bear_grin 

I'm so very glad you stuck with it and learned how to make the dolls and bears.  I think it can be very hard sometimes for people to get ahead, and enrich their lives...especially when others get jealous and try to pull you down  bear_wacko  I'm glad you rose above them, and that you are making your delightful dolls and bears, spreading joy  :rose:

My adopted mummy, Mamoo, is Panamanian (black) and you could not tell her there are things she cannot do because she is black!!!   bear_grin  She has been my strength and heart in many times of darkness and sad times.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

f025.gif   Irene

I think you said it beautifully-the teds and gols are color-blind....Are you listening world?

:hug: dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Irene, you rock, my friend!!  I hope EVERYBODY has read your wonderful post!  And I welcome you into our common world where anti-depressants and teddies/dolls have helped heal and comfort.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   

This is a good place to post one of my favorite quotes:  "World Government Needs Bears" by Helen Exley.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Irene ...... big Hugsssssss  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and lots of love bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Here there is no racism. Just love!  bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub
We respect each other and this is why this forum is so friendly!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Irene, you are the one I was looking for!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I wash all this terrible things never happened in your life... bear_ermm  :hug:
..but you are great bear maker and your bears are soo kindly looking and full of soul so assume you're a very open-hearted and kind person.
So good to know bear and doll art brought us together and we can be friends  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
..even if I'm in Russia and you are in France. d020.gif

a017.gif 
Julia  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Oh, I just want to say hugs to you Irene. I'm glad that the bears and making them is such a good outlet. It is for me too.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I don't care if you are green, or blue, or red. I like you even if you are big and hairy like the bears.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_grin Then I probably like you even better, Ha Ha.
Love, kathy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks Dilu for sharing the wonderful history of the Gollywogg.
Irene thanks for sharing your story and my hugs go your way my friend.
Also thanks Julia for telling us about Ingrid Schmid gollys and bears - simply gorgeous.

Hugs
Carolyn  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Irene Irenours-bears
France

You are such beautifull hearts womens bear_wub Your kind words made me feel warm. Thank you all bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer