Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

K Pawz Guest

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Joanne!!!! this set is fabulous!! and so nice to see the auction doing so well too!

hugs,
Krista

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: really, really great - and that bunny!!  love, love, lovin it  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Absolutely wonderful!  To echo everyone, you've done a great job with this set!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

WOW! very impressive. i wont get up to any level like this until i grow up. bear_happy they are quite the pair bear_laugh i like the bunny the best, though. (i hav a thing for teddybear friends, maybe i could make a "teddy bear friend" series..) oh, and thank you for all the fur and everything. the second package just arrived. i had to make a "shelf" with cardboard boxes to store all of it!  :crackup: i do hope that i finish the kitty to show u guys what the cute and prrrr..etty kitty she turned out to be with the luxurious fur u so generously gave me. bear_original  TTFN  bear_laugh

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA
bearyfun732 wrote:

WOW! very impressive. i wont get up to any level like this until i grow up. bear_happy they are quite the pair   :D

Dear bearyfun,  With the interest and talent you already have, when you have been making teddy bears for 22 years you will be at a higher level than most of us I think.  That is why I sent that package of goodies to you.  I can see your talent.
Joanne

And thank you everyone for your comments.  I am so glad that they are well liked.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Joanne,
     What an absolutely darling pair!  I just love how they look together. Well done!

hugs,

Brenda

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Joanne, this set is just stunning  bear_wub  bear_wub 

Pauline

Board footer