gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

HA HA AH HAHAHAHAAHAH  bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  No WAY, Erin! Really?  bear_shocked

I wish I could get my Hubs 'hooked'

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Erin, i think it is lovely that you and your hubs have turned into another artist team...It helps when he is addicted too.  The bear you have on e-bay right now is wonderful.   Congratulations.....

dilu

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

I did it again, you guys.....

I was at Wal Mart getting groceries, and this lady walks by with her little girl in the cart.  Well, the first thing I noticed was that little girls coat.  It was the most awesome faux fur with subtle highlights and this lovely sheen.  I literally caught myself turning and peeking back around the corner to take another look at that coat.

In my head "ooooo, that would make a niiice bear.... wonder where she got that jacket... wonder if she'd miss it?" ha!

Kimberly W.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Kim W..... You bad girl!  I can just imagine you wrestling a four year old to the ground and "borrowing" her little jacket!  Too funny!   bear_tongue

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
BearBottoms wrote:

I did it again, you guys.....

I was at Wal Mart getting groceries, and this lady walks by with her little girl in the cart.  Well, the first thing I noticed was that little girls coat.  It was the most awesome faux fur with subtle highlights and this lovely sheen.  I literally caught myself turning and peeking back around the corner to take another look at that coat.

In my head "ooooo, that would make a niiice bear.... wonder where she got that jacket... wonder if she'd miss it?" ha!

Kimberly W.

I told a woman I worked with that her mink coat would make a lot of lovely bears - she didnt like that LMAO.... I know what you mean, Kim, I am always looking at jackets and pillows and things and saying in my head - hmmm... could I make a bear out of that? HA HA HA

Board footer