Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

1393301603_100_3260.jpg1392613380_100_3281_2_2.jpgThis fellow is on my blog but I have moved him to Ebay, to see if he can find a forever home - the link to his auction is on my blog:  www.duffyantiques.blogspot.com   Interesting - I revamped my pattern for a little excitement, and thought this guy would be really different - nope!  I guess my bears are destined to look the same, not matter what I do *sigh*.

I have also added auctions for two miniature rocking toys - a rocking wooden rabbit and a rocking wooden swan.  The bear and doll shown with them are only to give a demonstration of how they look when used.  Thanks for peeking.
1393301023_100_3382.jpg1393301688_100_3377_2.jpg

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website
dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He definitely looks like one of yours, Brenda, but I think I can see the difference - especially in the head shape. I like! bear_flower

Becky

Thanks Denise and Becky.  I see a bit of difference but not as much as I was hoping for, although I do like him.  I guess I just want to be a little adventurous lol!

Brenda xx

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub Having such a great style of bear that everyone knows is yours is something that a lot of us aspire to Brenda so don't be down on your self. He is a wonderful bear!
michelle

oksana tymchenko Oksana Tymchenko
Ukraine, Kiev

Thanks you all for your lovely remarks about Tom - I have moved him to Ebay to help him find a home, along with some other miniature toys.

Board footer