Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Shelli
What an absolutely awesome bear!!! The only thing that could have made him better would have been if he had been made out of chocolate but then I would have to eat him!!! Some day I hope to get to that show
Hugs
Gail

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Shelli . . . that is one GREAT looking piece you've put together!!  Congrats on such a terrific entry!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shelli, He is so die for  bear_laugh 
I have saw bear in the box before
but he is the best !!!!! :cool:

Hello Shari!
Yes, this is wonderful board with wonderful bear persons. :)
Bear Hugs/Marie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, Shelli your Willy Wonka bear is just scrumdiddlyumptiousI think you have done a great job, it's a real razztwizzling, whoppsy-whiffling fizzwinkle of a bear!

I live in a small town in Buckinghamshire, England and we have the Roald Dahl hands–on museum for children at The Buckinghamshire County Museum.  At the museum you can discover Willy Wonka's inventions,
Go inside the Giant Peach ,Crawl along Fantastic Mr. Fox's tunnel and Ride in the Great Glass Elevator plus lots of other scrummy things for kids. Roald Dahl lived in a village not far from here so his works are often celebrated locally.

Jane.

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Fabulous bear and props, shelli.  Very eye-catching.  I have to come up with something pronto for my gallery piece.  It will be about 'Uncle Wiggily's story book'.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, he looks so dapper!!! He's wonderful.... the whole piece came out perfectly!! You must be so pleased, Shelli!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Holy cow Shelli!  He turned out just incredibly!!!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi all!  Thanks for the wonderful compliments.  I haven't been just sitting here gloating and soaking them all in, though; I've been out of town for another few days with my family and just got back late last night.  I really appreciate your support and kindness and just hope he sells for TBAI.  It's a good cause.

You're appreciated. bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I thought he was for Nancy's competition Shelli?

Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nope, TBAI, for the Classic Literature Challenge Gallery.  I would have loved to attend and host a table, too, but it just doesn't work for me this year.  I want to do Nancy's contests at some point but I'm overextended this year.  For 2006!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ahhh okay! Well, I'm sure Willy will do so well for you! It was my mostest favouritist book and movie when I was young.  That was until my uncle tapped over the movie.. GRRRR..

Danni

Pages:

Board footer