Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Big bearhuggy welcome to you Julia bear_laugh I never would have guessed those bears were a first attempt,your off to a great start bear_laugh I am so thrilled that we have members from all over the world and they are all such wonderful people.I too think you did a wonderful job on your eyes and think the lower ears are adorable.Great to have you here bear_laugh bear_original bear_laugh bear_original bear_original
Blessings,Shari.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Welcome Julia!!

Your bears are adorable!!  So glad you found the board bear_original  And I think your English is better than many people that live here:rolleyes:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Welcome, Julia bear_laugh What sweet-faced bears! Well done!

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Guys!  I haven't  been posting much lately....very busy.

I have to say I love all your photos, and welcome to all the new people!

I thought I would add my newbies in here...well, here they are....FOUR_BEARS_RESZ.jpgLITTLE_PAWS_RESZ.jpg

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about my bears.   Makes a girl feel good inside !!!  :lol::lol:

A big welcome to you Julia.   Your first attempt at bears is fabulous.  WOW, I Love those painted eyes.  You are awesome !

Judi, you certainly have been busy.  WOWZERS !  I love the big eyes on you creations, and they have such sweet faces.   Thanks for sharing pics.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Judi, that's a wonderful new direction in your work.  I also love those huge eyes and sweet baby faces.  So cute!

Hey, girlie... First photo, sweet little punkin all in pink.  Tell me more:  info@potbellybears.com

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh so cute Judi!!!   Just adorable.   Glad to hear you are still with us, even if you are busy.

Thankyou for sharing!
Danni

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Danni and Shelli and everyone!  I have really missed this place.  The summer is so very busy here right now...even though it is almost gone:(

There are so many bears and other critters that are clawing inside of me to get out that there does not seem to be enough hours in a day anymore...but it sure gives one something to look forward to .....eh?

You guys are great!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tammy -
I'm a little slow here but have to say your bears are adorable!! I'm with you on Nanuq!! What a sweetie!
I can't wait to meet them! Oh, lucky me!!:D

Everyone else's bear look great too!

I really need to do a photo shoot.... I've got quite a few new ones to show you!

Here is my 2005 Holiday Ornament "Moostletoe". He's made of Schulte moss green alpaca with quilter's cotton fabric antlers and an antique brass bell at his neck which you can't see in the picture but adds a bit of weight so he hangs nicely and it has a nice rich sound. I'm having fun going to antique shops and eBay for these bells. They aren't cheap tho'!!! Jeesh! Anyway, he's 4" tall from neck to top of antlers.

MooseOrnFace2.jpg

He's a Limited Edition of 36 and $25.00 US.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Daphne,Mooseltoe is adorable.What a clever girl you are bear_laugh People are going to love them!

Hugs and blessings,shari.

Australia

Oh just gorgeous, I really love this little guy, he is SO cute!

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Judi Your work is fabulous as ever, nice to have you back with us!

TammyI just love 'Honey' The others are really sweet but 'Honey' is definitely my favourite!

Marion  I love all four pictures, I really like the dragon, my daughter Sarah wanted me to make her a dragon some years ago, I did and he's huge.

Jane

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Awwwwwwww :D

You ladies are so inspiring! Judy, I love your new bears. How big is the big one in the first pic? He's my favorite.

Mooseltoe! What a fantastic idea!! He's adorable, Daphne.

I promise I'll have bears to post soon. I can't seem to stop starting--5 in the works, in various stages of completion or incompletion :/

Eileen

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

molly.JPGJudi, I love your new bears, truely gorgeous.

Daph, I am sure your Mooseltoes will do very well, what a great idea.

Here is my latest golly, her name is Molly.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Judii , Wow Wow Wow they are all cutest !!!!  bear_laugh  Thanks for posting beautiful pictures ♪ 

Daphne!  "Moostletoe"  is absolutory perfect holiday Ornament  bear_laugh he is adorable !   

Karen, you make golly too !? Molly is so adorable with her pretty smile and red cloth !

Julia,  Hello again , I work at Tokyo too ! ! Our company are at Ten-no-zu in Shinagawa, Tokyo.  I buy my Mohair from Intercal and shipping fee is not so bad. 4/1 yard  for 11USD to 14USD(depend on how heavy the mohair is....) to Japan. :)
Hope this will help you...

Bear Hugs/Marie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Karen, great golly.  And Daphne, that moose is darling.  So much talent and creativity here.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

boulou18pau, Oooh, France!! That is so far away! I'm glad we've got a chance to meet and talk about our bears! :)

Danni, thanks, but I know my English had better days.... when I lived in Tacoma, WA. Now I'm like a dog..understand everything, but don't speak. Some practice maybe would help..;)
I'm not sure about my "cleaverness". My husband says, I'd better go study economics, rather then sew bears!

Jane!!! Your Russian is perfect!! Спасибо. (Thanks). I was studing forum's lessons on bear-making and decided to improve my English as well.:):):)

Winney, I'm pleased indeed to hear from you such words. You are wonderful artist and as you say about other girls very kind person.

Shari, Laura Lynn , Eileen , Tammy , THANK YOU. Your words are very important to me. Make me try whole new ideas!:lol:

Marie_ I speak Japanese a little too. So マリアさんの言葉をきいて、とても嬉しくなりました。Japan, France, Canada all these countries are used to internet-shops..but as for my place... I ordered some stuff from Germany, payed when it was delivered. It took 2 mounth!!!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Judi, you bears family is amazing! I admire your work and hope take classes someday..

Daphne, Mooseltoe reminds me of a happy time!! Very cute! :D

Karen what a golly-Molly!! Super!!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Just wanted to add.. those two bears of mine are not my first ever bears.. but first MOHAIR ones. The others are faux fur, viscose, acrylic, ets. bear_grin:lol:

Deb Upstate New York

Hi Julia!

Welcome!  Your bears are very sweet! 

Warm regards,

Deb

Australia

Karen, Good Golly MIss Molly is adorable!!!

I love your Gollies!!!
Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

wait...5th page here !? I'm so happy to see everyones new creation and meet new member bear_laugh

Julia, your avatar is so cute !! bear_laugh (by the way, I think your Japanese is PERFECT. :cool:) どうぞよろしくお願いします~!

Hugs/Marie PS. sorry no new creation for me yet.....

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:lol::lol::lol:

She is cute...

Gollies are growing on me really fast!! OK, not literally! I just never really cared for gollies before but you all create some really cute ones!!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Deegan-Bear.jpgHere is a little bear I designed for myyoungest grandson Deegan, which of course I named Baby Deegan.  Hay I worked!! I guess you can tell I was having  problems loading the pic.
Lynn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Deegan is absolutely darling, Lynn.  I love his little blue "outfit" and blankie.  He looks like a little baby boy. bear_happy

Board footer