Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jodi! You are one beautiful and gracious lady! Bless your great big heart you!

Hugs Louise

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Thank you , I am glad you enjoyed it ! Hope you learned a trick or 2 !!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

That was a great tutorial Jodi, and nice to see how someone else does a mini!

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Well done Jodi ... a lot of work ... but judging from the response you will have found it well worth it.

Been making bears for over ten years and mini's are still scarey to me ... it's the size of all those little pieces ... but you certainly make it look easy! And the results you get are such jolly wee things ... just  bear_wub  them to bits.

Like Kelly I didn't have any stars to give you so perhaps you'll accept this trophy instead.

Man_with_trophy.gif

Beary hugs,

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
bearlysane wrote:

Well done Jodi ... a lot of work ... but judging from the response you will have found it well worth it.

Been making bears for over ten years and mini's are still scarey to me ... it's the size of all those little pieces ... but you certainly make it look easy! And the results you get are such jolly wee things ... just  bear_wub  them to bits.

Like Kelly I didn't have any stars to give you so perhaps you'll accept this trophy instead.

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload2/Man_with_trophy.gif

Beary hugs,

I LOVE IT !!!! Thanks so much for your kind words. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Just curious.... Did any one make a mini bear after seeing this step by step guide? I would like to see pictures if you can share them !!!

Jodi Falk

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Jodi: Loved the lessons on making the mini bear. I love the way you did the joints. I think I can do that!!! This was very gracious of you to put this together. I am sure, that there are many of us out there that picked up on many helpful hints...

Michelle

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

HI Jody I just finished a little one and I am telling  you, I love the joint done your way!! It is late and it will be better to take pictures tomorrow and I will post my little one ( no name yet! ). Thank you so much for sharing your way of jointing wee bears it is GREAT! bear_thumb
Bear hugs and Golly smiles .
Gladys bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Gladys,

Your most welcome !! And you know what ? That was an idea that popped into my head just as I was planning that bear. I am sure it was GOD given.So that was my first time to use that idea also. I just finished a little bear the other day using that jointing system and I will share him soon also. Looking forward to seeing your little one  bear_grin .

Bear Hugs to you today !!

Jodi Falk

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

000_0843.jpg000_0845.jpg
Hi Jodi
I am telling you, I am glad that the idea pooped into your head! Is so much better that the regular tread jointing system or to fuss with the smallest disks and cotter pins!! In this little one I used just the bottom ( JOY!! ) and it work so much better. I love making wee ones and my less favorite part was that, the jointing  !!! Not any more thanks to you !
God bless, have a great day and thank you again for sharing.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower 000_0846.jpg
Sorry that the pictures are not too good bear_sad  I am not too good at taking pictures and even worse at postting them in here! They most of the time, comes out too small bear_ermm

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Jodi is me again!! I was just on " Mini washer and cotter pins" topic and Michelle had another idea, close to yours, about jointing wee bears. This one using a sequin and wire will be good when the bear is so tiny that you can not find a bottom. I would show her post in here but....I do not know how to do it bear_ermm  I hope that  maybe, one day, i will "learn"!!
Gladys

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Here is the link...I hope!!  bear_grin
htt://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.pht?pid=1492223#p149223
Gladys

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Gladys,

Your bear is so cute !! How fun, I am glad it helped you. I would be afraid to use a wire, just because a wire after a while will snap when bent to many times, But on the other hand, mimi's just stay put most of the time and not bent allot of times. Ummmmmmm I will take a look at that, thanks.

Jodi Falk

Board footer