Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Jennskains Posts: 2,203

My mom has stomache issues to.  Was sick for a whole year.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jenns said

Re: Always tiredCatherine, I get headaches when I drink too much OJ  The doctor said it had too much acid and to drink pineapple instead.

That's interesting; don't know if I believe it, but its interesting, will actually have to do a web search of headaches and acid ingestion

BUT MEANWHILE:

Honey, Pineapple isn't going to help you then, it is high in acid too...stick with apricot, apple, maybe mango....

Pineapple is so acidic that my friends who worked in the DOLE canning plant on Oahu did NOT have finger prints after a while.....yeah they came bacj, but the point is Acidic is acidic...and pineapple is acidic...

highly acidic:
Pineapple
orange
grapefruit
any combination
cranberry

moderately:

grape

much better on the old tum:

apple
apricot

kiwi/mango might be OK

Chrissie is right; you could well be in the parameters, but going down, meaning loosing thyroid even though at the moment in time they tested you you were fine.

There are autoimmune diseases that can acuse your thyroid to start shutting down, like Hashimoto's thyroiditis....

An autoimmune disease is where the body doesn't recognize something as being part of itself and it starts the inflammatory process to attack that which it doesn't recognize...
RA
IBS
there's a lot of them

just don't give up!

gollyhugs
dilu

Pages:

Board footer