Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

My avatar, that is? 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

It looks worse to me... sorry

Oh!  the new purple one is clearer!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, it's clearer for me too.   And I have to admit that as much as I like your big bears, your little ones are the ones that chase my wallet down and have really won my heart; very unique to the mini world!  Please post new ones here so we (we, meaning ME) can have first crack at them. bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Kim...No you're not Fuzzy...sorry I mean your avatar is not fuzzy...I love the little bear, great colour too!

Jane

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Kim.big bear hugs and welcome.Your little purple darling looks much clearer to me bear_laugh I am a great admirer of your work and I was just visiting your website.Your little fairies are awesome and I love the music.Can I ask how you do that and what is the tune.I found the music very soothing and enthralling,I didn't want to leave so I'm going back very soon.Is this music available on a CD? I know I sound a bit silly but what can I say?So glad to see you here and can't wait to see more pictures.

Hugs,Shari.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Okay... I just stick to my wee purple avatar for now.  She's a bear that I actually sorely miss, so it'll be nice to see her from time to time when I'm here at Teddy Talk. 

Thanks so much for the compliment about her.  I do miss making the tiny ones for sure.  Now that my middle child is in Kindergarten, I am hoping to find a bit more time for bear making in general.  I swear though, that three hours during afternoon Kindergarten just truly flies by!  I'll try to post pics when I get one done... If I can figure out how!

As for the music on my picturetrail site... Picture trail just has this option where you add a midi clip (music) to your photo albums.... It's easy as pie!  I love that little song too, and frequently find myself humming it as I go about my day.  I wrote them, and apparently it's not really a real song at all!  They said it was "just a midi clip."   

Kim basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Kim,  the bear in your avatar is sooooo cute !
She is really sweet heart and I understand you miss her
much... :)

Shelli,  I love your new avatar . bear_cool

Marie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I remember that purple one on eBay not long ago.  She was particularly sweet... bear_original

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Very nice Kim! I love your little purple bear and your avatar. Your baby bears are adorable!!! Want to see more!!!!!!!!

Hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Kim,

Your little purple Bear is very sweet and looks perfect on your Avatar.
Look forward to seeing more of your Bears.

Hugs
Carolyn

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Your little purple bear is truly marvellous !
Hugs,
Marion bear_original

Board footer