Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Am I the only one who's noticed that we've got a Shana, Shantell, Shari, and Shelli?  I've never before belonged to such a large club, that's so full of SH...   

bear_laugh

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But you are all such lovely ladies with HUGE hearts!!!

Then there's the D's..... Danni, Daphne, Dilu, Deb NY, Deb VT, Debbie, Donna........... I'm sure I'm missing some!
We're just a daffy bunch!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

It just struck me all of a sudden, because all four were online at the same time in a little list for all to see.

You're right about the D's, though.  If you click on USER LIST in the menu bar at top, you can get a great peek at how these names all lay out.

Silly me,

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

..............then we have all the 'J'   .......Janet, Jean, Jenny, Jill, jj48, Jo-Ann, Judi, Jules, Julie-Ann, and Just-us-Bears.....

But these aren't as amsuing as the "sh" club!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Judi you missed me out.......:(:(:(:(:(:(

Jane.

Deb Upstate New York

Very cool ~ I made it into two categories, "D" (Deb) and "J" (JJ48).  First time for everything I guess.

Shelli ~ I know you must have bears to make or something ... or were you on break when you decided to count how high the SH is. 

I've only been on a short time and I am already developing a love/hate relationship with this board.  I love the bears and the ladies and all the sharing of good ideas.  I hate BLUE SQUARES.  I can't tolerate them.

Have a good evening ladies; you crack me up. 

Deb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I've been told I'm full of SH before...now I get to be in a club...yeah!!!

Shantell

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

JJ48 wrote:

I've only been on a short time and I am already developing a love/hate relationship with this board.

(1)  I hear you!

JJ48 wrote:

I love the bears and the ladies and all the sharing of good ideas.

(2)  Me too!

JJ48 wrote:

I hate BLUE SQUARES.  I can't tolerate them.

(3)  We're alike here, too.  I try to read everythign but sometimes I just can't.  Leaving the blue squares behind, though, is an untenable option.  MUST... GET... THROUGH... THEM... ALL.  CAN'T... LEAVE... ANY... BEHIND.

Here's what to do:

Find where it says "MARK THIS FORUM AS READ" at the top of each subforum... et voila -- no more blue squares!  But then, of course, you end up missing all the new posts.  So that's not really any kind of solution for those who like to dot their "i"s and cross their "t"s, like us, now, is it? bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sometimes I log in and am bummed that there aren't many blue squares (mine are red as I'd changed the look/style or whatever. I'd get confussed if I was on Edinburgh or here at first.). Other times I think Jeez you guys, slow down!!! I'm going to be here for hours now! bear_grin

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Gee, you girls have too much time on your hands LOL

Danni  bear_laugh   bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_rolleyes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

OH JANE....I am so sorry!  How could I miss you!!! I copied the names from the user list....too many "J's" must have scrambled my brain!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Or I could say I saved the BEST for LAST....(trying to dig out here):(

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Judi, you're making me blush now...(((((((((BIG HUGS BACK TO YOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jane.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I had someone at church tell me I need more socialization.  Hmmmmm

First of all the gollies are always talking too much, Thank goodness that (except for Yentle the Yettie) the bears are a quite bunch.....

and then there's TeddyTalk

And then I get to be:

WonkyDaffy dilu :P

I think the ladies at church are Waaaaaaayyy off base!

bear_grin

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Aw, now I'm jealous!  I'd love to be in the SH club! bear_cool:cool::cool:

Deb Upstate New York

Well ... you're really not a true SH.  However. Shpaula has a nice ring to it ... and if the SH's won't let you in (since that's what you want to be, though I don't know why) ... you are more than welcome to join the D's.  Last name Carter .... close enough.  bear_happy   :)

Deb (NY)

Yayyyyy Paula's gonna be a

D

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Paula....
You could be d'Paula or d'Carter..... you're really French, right? (Wink, Wink)
We'd love to have you join us!!!
Full of SH__ or just Daffy..... tough choice!! :lol::lol:

Daphne (Been 'Daphy' all my life!)

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Gee, Dilu.....

Perhaps the church ladies thought you were talking too much about your gollies and bears. Perhaps they're afraid you think they're real??? And then these internet friends you have... more ghosts!!

Maybe they are right! :lol:

But we think you're quite socialable and enjoy your company... so tell them that!!!

HUGS,
Daphne

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Dilu, I agree to Daphne !
You have no problem about "socialization" from my view point. :)

Hug/Marie

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Ok, I found there was 32 person in "M" club....HAHAHAHAHA:lol:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hmmm Daphne, perhaps we are all figments of Dilu's imaginations.. all our friends, and lives, experiences aren't real.. we have just been living them in Dilu's head LOL

Oooh we know you talk a lot Dilu!!!!!!!  We don't care!!!!!  We love you here!!!!  How rude of your church buddies to say that LOL  Did make me  laugh though!

Danni

Well, the teachers always said Diane seems to daydream alot and doesn't pay attention.

I feel so sorry for them- there is something to be said for having a very rich internal life- it can be infinetly entertaining.  And given our world, we need that! ;)

oh and the line between 'crazy' and  'sane'?  Very very thin line indeedydo!

However, I do know the shhhhhh....whisper....gollies aren't real.....just don't tell them that ! :lol::lol::lol:

XOXOXO

dilu

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh no Dilu!!
I think your teacher just couldn't prove your talent!!!!!
By the way, don't say gollies are not real bear_sad because
they are listing us !!! bear_grin:D:lol:  I think my bears too. :D

Hugs/'sane' Marie

Board footer