Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Well I finally made it down here a couple of times yesterday and once today but there are way too many blue squares,help!!!!:rolleyes: bear_tongue bear_shocked
I did read the posts on Louise and Shantell because I was worried about them but I can't catch up on the rest.

So ,okay,here's what we should all do..... just leave me a post under this thread and tell me anything important that I missed about your lives while I was gone,Are you okay?How's things? Anything new?You know that kind of stuff.Okay,tell all now,hugs,Shari.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

DITTO>>>I need a week to catch up here!

Deb Upstate New York

I would suggest (and what I would do):
~ Check New Members to say hello to newbies.
~ Check techniques to see if a title interests you.
~ Mark all others as read (since you've already checked on our sick ones).

What would be "important" to me, might not interest you at all, so I wouldn't presume I could tell ya what important stuff you've missed.  bear_sad

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I agree with Deb.....
We all just babble, gossip, gripe, rejoyce and babble some more... great rainy day reading! :lol:
Wait, that's today here in New England but I have waaaaay too much to do...first big show of the season is this Sunday. No leisurely rainy day reading for me.  :(

I think as we grow bigger and bigger with members it's going to be harder and harder to keep up if you miss a day or two (sometimes it only takes 12 hours to accumulate a whole page of blue blocks!!). So, don't beat yourself up over it. We are great at repeating things so not to worry! :lol:

Big Hugs to you, Shari!
Daphne

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Shari and Judi- you two are too funny. I'm with Daphne ( good luck with the show Daphen) It is impossible to keep up!  So I don't try-  I just can't do every single post.  pick and choose I quess..

diloopdido

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

It's getting very hard to keep up! :(

But I'm just trying to catch up, after a week offline . .  . my computer was in the shop again because it kept overheating. I'm getting to know the repair techie quite well, and he's sure it's ok this time.

Meanwhile, I just keep rolling from my worktable to my computer, and then sewing over my computer. My keyboard is full of fluff, fur, and bits of thread!!

Eileen

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh Shari!! I've missed you. Must be brutal with a ruptured calf. Can't even imagine.
You should move your computer upstairs, if it's cold and yucky down there, how are we going to talk to you in winter!! LOL
Working on any bears??????
Other than that, I'm sure there's lots to tell you, but it's Saturday, 7am and I'm at work. Can't think too well right now.
But you are right. I've been away for a few days, and tonnes of blue squares.

HOpe you get better soon
Heather

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks Heather,missed you too bear_laugh My calf is on the mend but I'm still hobbling.My Pc is in the basement and it's nice and cool in the summer and  we use a wood stove that is located in the basement during winter months.We are in between so it's a bit damp and chilly here right now.We will be using the stove soon I suspect bear_rolleyes Since I am always cold,I was minding the basement as my calf and foot seemed to have ice water running through it no matter where I was in the house.Well must get busy,we are supposed to prepare for Ophelia as we lost power for almost a week after Hurricane Juan.

Be well all and take care,hugs,Shari.

Board footer