Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Jochen-1.jpg:hug: This is my latest creation, a chef-cook named "Jochen" - a real german name, he is about 13" tall and 5-way-jointed, he has wired arms which allows him to hold his wooden-spoon.

I hope you will like him, as I had so much fun creating him and of course creating his outfit .......... thanks for stopping here.

Jochen-5.jpg
Jochen-6.jpg
Jochen-7.jpg
Jochen-9.jpg

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's gorgeous! He looks so cute in his chefs outfit  bear_wub

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

An Adorable bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love his chef outfit. He is scrumptious!!!
Beth

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi,

What a wonderful bear. bear_grin
Love his outfit.

love kayx. bear_wub

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

Hi Andrea , I like your cook "Jochen", you have made great clothes again!! great!!!

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Jochen is a sweet little cook and i agree with Ines, the costume is great!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hes gorgeous lovely face and his clothes bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Thank you dear Ladies - this cook will be a surprise for my lovely brother, who came back into my life after 8 1/2 years of not speaking and not having any contact with him. I hope he will like this bear. I'm so happy to have my "little brother" back to my heart - well he never left my heart, but he was just "out of town" and we didn't have any contact for such a long long long time.

Please think over a million time before not having any contact anymore with your beloved people - life is short and we have to join every moment ........

thank you so much for your lovely words for my little cock - he will come to his new home tomorrow in the evening - so please cross your fingers

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Want to inform all of you - MY BROTHER WAS HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and so am IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer