Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
ThReAdTeDs - Traditional, crochet, fiber, patterns, supplies by Berta Hesen-Minten

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Will you please change the restrictions on photo size for attachments?  I know there are photo editors available to change the size that the camera takes, but as I don't have vision, my screen reader doesn't give me any kind of feedback on what the pic will look like when I change the size.  I know there are mostly sighted people who use this site, but there are just some things you can't do without vision.  It would be like trying to drive a car.  I upload pics all the time on other sites and they are excepted with no problem, but then when I upload them here they are rejected.  I use the site
www.teddybearsforum.com
and apparently they are pretty relaxed about the size.  Do you think you could go there and find out what their limits are and change yours to what they have? 

Also, when I upload a pic and it is rejected, there is no message that pops up.  My screen reader doesn't tell me whether there is a picture on the screen or not, so I have no way of knowing until someone tells me.  Is there any way that you could fix it to where a message pops up that says the photo didn't upload and why it didn't work?  I'm getting so frustrated trying to figure this out that it makes me cry.  Thanks and bearlove.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sorry I do not have time this week to work on this. I will fix it next week. In the meantime, please send a photo to support@teddytalk.com in order for me to determine the dimensions and size of photos being uploaded. Thanks.

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I'll send you an e-mail.  Thanks for looking at it.  I wouldn't ask except for the fact that I have no vision so it's really hard for me to fix it.

ciderantiques Ciderantiques and Old Soul Bears
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

my photo (trying to post in showcase)  is only 103kb and still won't upload. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Please send your photo to support@teddytalk.com and I will check it out.

ciderantiques Ciderantiques and Old Soul Bears
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Thank you, sent the images.

Board footer