Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

Hi,

I'm new to making 'teddies' I've been making other animals (fleece ferrets) for about a year, but I'm only a beginner. I know how good I want to be, bear_cry  and the sort of things I want to make..but I have LOADS to learn yet. bear_original
I've just started my first attempt at needle felting,from a bought a pattern, not my own design.  bear_wub I'm looking forward to making miniature ferrets and felting ferrets, once I know what I'm doing. bear_happy

Hugs,
Stitch (Sandy)

http://www.sanguine-creations.com/

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Hi Sandy a very warm welcome to TT, I am sure you will find alot of help here if you need it. Looking forward to seeing some of your work, as you may have guessed if you have been reading posts that we really like photo's ...

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Sandy..I can totally see why you'd want to create ferrets..they have such wonderful faces!!
A huge warm welcome to Teddy Talk..and rest assured you aren't alone in being a beginner at needle felting...I am totally useless..but determined!!

Jenny

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Flower Mound, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome to Teddy Talk, Sandy . . . I LOVE ferrets!  We used to have one (for 9 years), but she died of cancer.  bear_cry  bear_cry  I look forward to getting to know you and seeing photos of your ferret creations.

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Hi, Stitch!  Welcome to Teddy Talk!  Can't wait to see your fleece ferrets, ferrets are so  adorable!  I too have a needlefelting kit sent from a dear friend in Pennsylvania---she sent me four needles and some roving to give a try---must make time for that!  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Amelia

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

alilpinkcollectionsm.jpg

patsylakebears wrote:

Hi Sandy a very warm welcome to TT, I am sure you will find alot of help here if you need it. Looking forward to seeing some of your work, as you may have guessed if you have been reading posts that we really like photo's ...

Right, ok, um some pic's...
This is my little girl ferret with her own little ferret toy.

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

SIG4sanguinecreationsmaller.jpgSome others I've done in the past.. (all fleece)

calabear Cala Bear Den
Winnipeg, MB

WELCOME!  Hey your ferrets are wonderful and wow you've dressed them.  Very nice.

hugs

carola

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Sandy and welcome to Teddy talk.
Thanks for sharing your photos of your ferrets - they are wonderful.
Looking forward to seeing more of your creations and talking some more.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

A big welcome to TT - I love your ferrets and look forward to seeing some more of your creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hello and welcome!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Welcome Sandy! Your fleece ferrets in p.j.'s look so cuddly!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Welcome Sandi. Boy, I can tell you will be loads of fun....Those tails on you critters and too cute for words. I do believe I am seeing ostrish feathers.  Now that is creative and different.

Michelle

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.  bear_original

Michelle, yes you do see ostrich feathers for tails...lol   bear_happy

Kathleen Pa

Hi Sandy and welcome to TT.  Your ferrets are cute! I just started needlefelted myself and am just fascinated by it,  it's like magic turning a ball of fluff into a critter!

Kathleen

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Stitch,
Welcome to Teddy Talk. It is a great place to have fun and share . You will have a great time. Enjoy your self !!!

Bear Hugs .... Jodi Falk

animated1161.gif

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Sandi !!
thanks for posting your  ferrets , they are wonderful !!  :clap:

hugs/Marie

VermontHarvest Vermont Harvest Primitives
Vermont

Hello Sandy.  Welcome to TT.  You will love it here.  So many warm and welcoming folks and WONDERFUL artist.  Your ferrets are great.

Take care
Doreen

Stellajella Wien

Sandy, hello to TT!
Your ferrets are kwel!!! bear_wub
Enjoy it here!
Gaby bear_flower

Board footer