Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM0789.jpgWell, I have finally finished my ZZTop bears for TBF.  I know my photography skills leave a lot to be desired, but I would like your honest opinions.  I guess I am never totally satisfied when I finish a bear.  I always feel that I should have done a better job.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

AWESOME!!  bear_cool  bear_cool  bear_cool  No nit pickin from me, they all look totally fab!  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Zztop.jpgstunning!

Marion

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

LOVE, LOVE,LOVE!!!   ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BANDS  dressed great, matching guitars, beards, way COOL
Joanne

Ohio

Thanks all, I appreciate your comments.  I really had fun making these guys.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Millie ! 
They are so fantastic !!!!  bear_wub  They made my face big SMILE !  bear_grin

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Now this reminds me that I said I was going to learn how to play the guitar !!!!!!!!
Lynette

Ohio

Marie,

Thank you so much.  I have always said that I want my bears to make people smile.  It makes me feel good that these guys brought that smile to you.

Lynette,

I say go for the lessons.  Of course, I am not one to give such advice.  I've wanted to learn to play the banjo for years and have done nothing about it.

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Girls, girls , I do hope you donĀ“t grow beards like the members of ZZ-top when you play the guitars.  :crackup:
I love the teddies so fun! :dance:

bear_wub
Birgitta

Board footer