Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

staticbear76 Posts: 222

dont listen to them jane they are just jealous that you are so staticool and have one of the neatest avatars out there no worries they are just being mean and i hope they apologize cause you are one of the sweetest persons on this neat site just seeing you awesome panda bear makes me feel all warm and staticy your friend staticbear-chris

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I love everything you do Jane, you are such a kind hearted soul and you brighten my days and many others - so THANK YOU for all you do  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Catherine xx

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

they crack me up, Jane!! :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs,
      JeannieB bear_original

OzMatilda Posts: 209

Jane...i have the secret now on how to let no-one's negativity or annoyance affect ya.......reply back with: 'uuuuummmmmm', 'oooohhhhh',  'uuuuummmmmm', 'oooohhhhh' 'uuuuummmmmm', 'oooohhhhh', 
'uuuuummmmmm', 'oooohhhhh' - You'll get either two responses: they'll either think you nuts and leave you alone altogether as no-one wants to be around a 'nut'  :crackup: ..or you'll get a very perplexed look.......
It's working for me so far..when Eliza and Hayden get into their sillly arguments over the TV remote control...and expect me to referee...that's what they get back!  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Nice one Lisa I'll remember that one.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Board footer