Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

TTTinasminiature.jpgI would love to introduce you all to the wonderful wee bear That Tina Jensen made for me. She has the tiniest wee eyelash's.  I adore her thankyou Tina.  I do apologise in being a bit tardy in posting her photo.  I'm now finally settled in at home after my long break away. It almost feels like I havent been anywhere I'm back to being that busy again :lol:
TTminiaturehugwithtinasbear.jpg
this is a photo of a few of my latest wee darlings.
The tiny little golden one in the front is my souvenir from The Teddybear shop, in Adelaide. Its a 'Cublets by Julie'.
:thumbsup:
TTBanksiaswaptinastanding.jpg
and this is 'Banksia' the Puddle I made for Tina. Just incase anyone was wondering.  :lol:
spotya :dance:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

What a fantastic swap for you both  bear_thumb  Swaps are so much fun, i love doing them
Tina's bear is so cute and your Puddle... well you know how i feel about your Puddles lol He is totaly stunning  bear_wub

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Ahhhhh sweeeet Wendy !  bear_original  I just know Tina's teddy will get on with all her new little friends   bear_wub

:hug:

Ruth

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

So cute.  I enjoy your work so much, both of you.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Beautiful creations.... and I love your puddle!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou ladies.....they are all getting on famously.  They all know they have to play nicely at aunty Wendy's house bear_grin     Fluffy (the rabid rabbit) now lives in the bedrrom.... he was scaring the little ones bear_cry  bear_grin

Board footer