Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

sam2.jpgsammy.jpgSam finally made it to Ebay .thanks to a friend who listed him for me. Part of the proceeds go to Help in Australia. Thanks for looking. Mikki

*280317609828   = His Ebay number

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Good look with his auction I hope he raises a lot of money I have relatives there so it is close to my heart hugs sue bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Just delightful and a good cause too. :hug:

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

What a love -- he tugs your heart!!  Good luck with the auction, Mikki!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,

Ellen

Bethel, Ohio

....thank you,all. Mikki

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

You have done a wonderful job with him.  Thank you so much for helping all the Aussies who have gone through so much over the last couple of weeks.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Stunning, the likeness is wonderful, good luck with the auction Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

he is awesome Mikki! I am finishing up a roo to donate partial proceeds to Australia, do you have any info on who to send the money to, and a way to do it through eBay?

Hugs
Krista

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Mikki
     I just love Sam - you have done a fabulous job.  I wonder though, didn't Denise from Tuppies Teddies have her auction cancelled on Ebay because she mentioned she was donating proceeds to help the animals in Australia?  Ebay has some strict rules about charity auctions - basically they want it to be one of their charities and it has to be registered with them?  I just don't want to see the auction shut down?  Maybe someone else knows more than I do and can comment.

hugs,

Brenda

Bethel, Ohio
BootButtonBears wrote:

You have done a wonderful job with him.  Thank you so much for helping all the Aussies who have gone through so much over the last couple of weeks.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Christine,
Thank you.Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
Buttercup Bears wrote:

Stunning, the likeness is wonderful, good luck with the auction Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub

.Thank you, Lynn, Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
K Pawz wrote:

he is awesome Mikki! I am finishing up a roo to donate partial proceeds to Australia, do you have any info on who to send the money to, and a way to do it through eBay?

Hugs
Krista

Krista, Sorry.didn't read your message sooner ...see you have info.... do have info if you need anything else.much luck w/Roo.Mikki

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

bear_thumb  bear_thumb prefect bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Mikki he is beautiful and exactly like the photo.  Best of luck with your auction.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Great job and a kind thing to do :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

He's amazing Mikki!!! bear_wub ....what a wonderful thing to do...good luck with his auction! 

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Board footer