Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

clare14 Country Bears
England

maisie-angels-019.JPGmaisie-angels-016.JPGI've had fun creating Maisie, she's another bald bear, and nagged me endlessly for this dress, so I gave in in the end, I think she looks pretty in it.    bear_original   She'll be on ebay in a while, hope you like her.   bear_thumb

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Love her her features are gorgeous & her dress suits her  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Clare,

It must take you for ever plucking the hair out of your bears, or do you have a secret way! bear_rolleyes

Maisie is so pretty and the dress is lovely. Is this another of your talents? bear_thumb

Love kayx bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww Clare she is adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Love her Clare!  bear_wub and her sweet dress is lovely too!  bear_wub

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Lots of character! Love the bear! bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion bear_original

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is wonderful!  Very well done & so appealing!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England
katiecountrymouse1 wrote:

Hi Clare,

It must take you for ever plucking the hair out of your bears, or do you have a secret way! bear_rolleyes

Maisie is so pretty and the dress is lovely. Is this another of your talents? bear_thumb

Love kayx bear_wub  bear_wub

Hi Kay,

I use the mohair inside out to get it like this - and no I didn't create this dress, it's a vintage one I found - I do make some though from time to time.   bear_tongue  Glad you like her.  bear_wub

Many thanks for all your kind words everyone!!  x

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

This bear is gorgeous Clare :hug: I've got a baldy bear here or, inside out bear as I call it! :hug: But mine is still awaiting claws and a face! :hug: Maisie really is gorgeous :hug:

Hugs
Sandra

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Hi Clare, I love Maisie and her sweet looks. The red dress really suits her!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

She is gotgeous such a sweet expression and a beautiful little dress too it fits her perfectly. I would never have thought about using mohair inside out but it looks fab!

Andrea x

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I love these bears of yours and her dress  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

She is beautiful and looks lovely in her red dress  bear_wub

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

im loving your bald bears, theyre just perfect xxx

Board footer