Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

BearPawsbyJody Bear Paws by Jody
Honolulu, Hawaii

I've been trying to post my charity auction for the past few days.  I was supposed to start my auction on November 27th, but I can't find the e-mail that Nancy sent including the templates to use.  I've e-mailed Nancy several times with no luck.  Does anyone happen to have the e-mail or link so that I can copy the auction templates?  Thanks so much for your help!

Jody

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Jody,

I do have the email and can forward it to you.  However, I have not been able to get it to download onto ebay.  When I preview my file, it looks fine but it will not show on the ebay page.  I'll send it to you and you can let me know if it works for you.

Millie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

If either of you need help with getting it to load onto eBay please email me! I've listed 5 or 6 auctions for USA aritsts, Canadian artists and myself for this T4C event. I've run into your problem, Millie, it is fixable!

Also, check the chat room forum on NCTB as answers to some of your questions may be there and the templates are also on her website.
Daphne

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hi Jodi,

On the Teddies 4 Charity web site, there is a link on the upper menu to the 3 auction templates.  So they're all on the web if you can't find them elsewhere.  Just save to your computer with your browser's menu bar, File --> Save File As and it should save as an html file.

Hope this helps!
Kelly

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Jody !
I can forward the nancy's e-mail to you but I think you are already
taking care of by Millie and Kelly.  bear_laugh  I love your new avatar ! your bear is
so adorable !!!  bear_wub

Hi Millie , Oh no...hope your Auction template will work ok....
I thought Nancy said she will assign help adviser(I know that will be
somebody around here...?)if we need help. I hope some one expert
can help you & sorry that I have no clue about this.  bear_wacko   
Did you let Nancy know at the forum(North Country)already ?

I'm in overseas so I decide to sell my bear at North Country On-Line
show. Nancy are helping us to sell our bear at her web-site.
Hope everyone's bear will find a new home !  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

Board footer