Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

honeypotbears Honey Pot Bears
Giants Causeway

rainbow.jpgHi girls...I no it's been sometime since I have been on but have got a bit fed up with the bears. So decided to put down tools and play with Facebook LOL

But I have three made and they need new homes, it's very quiet at the moment is anyone else noticing the slump in bear sales or is it just me??  bear_noexpression

Well the first one is Rainbow made from Sassy fur in a multitude of colours  bear_original Hope you like her. Hugs Mandie

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hello stranger  bear_grin  nice to hear that your back in the swing of things.  This is such a pretty rabbit Mandie who could not fall in love with her!

Hugs Ali xxx  :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She has such an appealing expression!  Very cute!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Mandie, what a pretty little bunny such lovely colour  bear_wub

Pauline

Giants Causeway

Thanks girls xxx

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awww, Mandie she is too cute!!  I love the colours, they really work so well on her you've done a fantastic job!  She is so cheerful bear_wub   haha, facebook....lol, see you there bear_original

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

I love her shes brightened my day  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

I think she's lovely. Very unique and colorful!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Rainbow is adorable.  I have definitely noticed the slump in sales.  I haven't sold anything in months and have also gotten fed up and haven't made any for a few months.  I hope it picks up soon so I can get inspired again.

Peggy

Giants Causeway

Finally she has sold...I am still working ona 6" I started 5 weeks ago it's pathetic  bear_sad

Board footer