Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

SOOooo many TTers highlighted again in Teddy Bear & Friends mag & our very own Edie B made the cover with her winsome Amalia.

I've only peeked at the TOC, but  - -  a NICE-looking treat to take out to the porch swing tomorrow!!

Lynn Wisconsin

I had a chance to look through it tonight and I couldn't agree more Bobbie.  Congrats to everyone!!!   :clap:  :clap:

Lynn

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I'm just STUNNED!!!!! Bobbie, I had no idea! I had sent in some photos to TB&F and Kathryn emailed me asking for a few more pics and with some questions for me to answer as she said she had room to do a bit longer article but she NEVER mentioned anything about a cover! I haven't gotten my magazine yet so when I read your note here I thought it must be just a little inset pic on the cover so went to the TB&F website to see if it showed a picture of the latest magazine and there was my "Amalia" on the FRONT COVER!!! I am just over the moon with excitement!
I haven't finished any new bears in a couple of months now so maybe this will get me motivated and going again!
Thanks so much for your post, Bobbie!

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Congratulations to Robert Forman,His wonderful creation,Lilly, has a whole page to herself....she looked wonderful.Mikki

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

A "shout out" to Joanne (Desertmountainbear) as well!

That's a beautiful photo of Heber and Cottonwood on page 47.

Becky

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Congratulations Edie!  Can't wait to get my copy now!!!

Board footer