Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

bear_flower Hi!  UPDATE to my original post****  Marg from Nikkel bears was so generous in helping me so now I know how to share blog links...Thanks again Marg for your help!!  :hug:  Would anyone like to swap links with me for my new blog?  It's pretty 'bear' right now but I would love to swap links with everyone!!  Thanks so much in advance, Kimi   P.S.  Here's the link to my new blog..
http://sonblestbears.blogspot.com/

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Hi Kimi.  Welcome to the world of blogs - you'll either become very addicted to it (like facebook) or struggle (like me) to keep it up to date.  However,  I would love to swap links with you, and will add you to mine as I just love your work.

My blog link is http://nikkelbears.blogspot.com

I see that you are with blogspot, so just log into your account and click on DASHBOARD, then click on ADD GADGET (at the foot of the page).  It will take you to another 'window' which will give you a list of gadgets you want to add.  Scroll down until you find BLOGS then click on the + sign.  Give it a title - mine is 'My Favourite Blogs' and then start typing or pasting your blog links, then click on SAVE.

You will see the title of your blog list appear on your dashboard on the right hand side.  You can move it around (up and down) to appear on your blog where you want it to (eg: under your other links to associations like TT etc.

Once you get the hang of adding gadgets, you'll have a ball - you can add things like 'blinkies' which are fun things to brighten up your page, or you might want to add another background etc.

Have fun!

Hugs
Marg  bear_original

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Hi Marg!  Thank you sooo much, you have been so much help!! I am going to go right now and add you! Yay  :dance:  Thank you bunches and I love your work as well  bear_original Absolutely adorable!!  Big hugs, Kimi  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I'm going to add you both  :dance:

mine www.woodburyparkbears.blogspot.com

anyone else want to share?

Raewyn

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'd be delighted to swap links Kimi ... my blog is www.allbear.blogspot.com  bear_thumb

Good luck with your lovely new blog! bear_flower

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Thanks so much Marg, Raewyn and Paula  :hug:  I've added you all  :dance:
Paula..thank you so much for your invitation to your site, I've already been there and joined!  :hug:

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

Hi,I would love to add your blog!I will add it shortly~~~~my blog link is on the left under the photo~~~~~sharie

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Can I join in this, too?  I've already made sure everyone who has posted so far is on my list of favorite blogs.  I would love for people to add me to their blog list as well.
Warmly,
Cheryl
www.binglebears.com

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

I would like to change blog-links, too!
Unfortunately my blog is written only in German, but perhaps you like looking at the pics? Let me know when you want to share! Thanks so much!
www.federbaerchen.blogspot.com

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

I love your bears. But I don't have a links list as of yet.  But I would be happy to follow your blog  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Thanks so much Sharie, Cheryl, Claudia and Robin  :hug: I've added you all...and Thanks for becoming one of my followers Robin  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Well I have gotten mine on.  I would love to exchange links.
Joanne

http://desertmountainbear.blogspot.com/

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Kimi,
     I'd be thrilled to add your blog to my "faves" list.  My blog is www.duffyantiques.blogspot.com  and Joanne, I'm adding you as well!

hugs,

Brenda

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Yay!! Thank you Joanne and Brenda!!  :hug:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

I love your bears and would love to exchange blog links with you. My blog looks a bit empty too.

I have added your link.

My link is: www.bearkidzbymarionfraile.blogspot.com

If anyone else would like to exchange links, please let me know. I would really like this.

hugs,
Marion bear_original

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Marion, I've added you to my blog list.  Now I have everyone who posted on it!

I would really like to exchange links with others as well.

Wamly,
Cheryl

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Kimi
I'd be delighted to exchange blogs!  :dance:
Here's me:
http://danceswithteddybears.blogspot.com/

I'm heading to yours right now!
:hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello Kimi, I would love to exchange links with you, here is my link    http://valewoodbears.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Pauline

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Kimi,

I would love to swap blog links with you  bear_flower

I've added you to my blog. My address is: http://jigpaws.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Janice

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Hi! Thank you ladies so much! Forgive me for not responding sooner, I just got home from a little vacation in Tennessee where we rented a cabin deeeep in the woods and had no internet access!  I will add your links right away to my blog and thank you again to everyone for exchanging links with me  bear_flower  :hug:

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Hi Elaine  bear_original Thank you so kindly for sharing links with me, I added you right away  :hug:  :dance:

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Hi all!  I have added everyone above to my blog in a sidebar but for some reason they are not actual "links". bear_ermm Can anyone advise me on what I did wrong?  Mine is http://carlylebearco.webs.com by the way.  Everyone's blogs are so inspiring!

Thanks for any help!

JulietK julietk
London

I would be happy to swap links and keep up with all your blogs , because I blog it is the best way for me to keep up with all these lovely bear makers. Also I have just started a new blog because my original blog has to many other crafts on it. If you want to be on the list of bear sellers please let me know.

JulietK julietk
London

When you choose a gadget choose the link list option and name it ,then you add the name of the site plus the url ,which is the link ,once you see the form you will know what to do :-)

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

:clap: thank you Julia! :clap:   I'll be adding a link to your blog (correctly) now too! bear_rolleyes

Board footer