Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane bear_flower

So sorry to hear about your horrible scare. What a worry for you and Sarah.
I hope that you are feeling better Jane and you can get this problem sorted.
Sending lots of hugs and get well wishes for a speedy recovery.

hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Oh Jane I am so sorry to hear that you are unwell again, please take care of yourself and I hope you can get yourself fixed up pretty soon. Sending big hugsssss :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh Jane how horrid.  I hope it can be fixed before it happens again.  My thoughts are with you!! bear_wub  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Dear Jane

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news I hope you are soon on the mend and back to your old self thank goodness Sarah was with you take care my wonderful friend speedy recovery and pain free very soon. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Raewyn xox

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Dear Jane,

I am sorry to hear about your hernia but glad it is only a hernia and you didn't have a heart attack. I do hope you can have the hernia repaired soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery, take care of yourself and we'll all await the pictures until you are feeling better.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs,

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Jane, I am so sorry to hear of your awful and frightening experience after having a great time at the show.   I hope you are resting and feeling  well.  Hopefully you can get the surgery soon so you'll be as good as new.  Do take care !  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Pictures will be exciting to see even if it's months from now!!! YOU are much more important and I'm glad to see that so far you are resting... or at least not posting pictures!!!

The same thing happened to my hubby a few years ago. He was in so much pain, it was very scary. He is fine now... hopefully you will be too! :hug:  :hug:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Take good care Jane and I hope you are feeling well soon! I haven't been checking in here often but I do look forward to your Hugglets report each fall and winter. Big Bear Hugs and well wishes!

MZemeski Posts: 151

Jane - Sorry to hear your day ended bad at Hugglets!! bear_sad  I'm glad it wasn't a heart attack though!! Get well soon!! I'm thinking of you!!! bear_flower

Bear hugs,
Melissa Z

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I am so sorry you had to have such a horrible ending to what must have been a wonderful day! But it is a relief it wasn't a heart attack! Get lots and lots of rest. I hope you will be able to have the problem mended soon!
Take care of yourself!!!!!
Beth

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thank you so much everyone, I'm so lucky to have you all as friends.

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Take care Jane. You must take it easy for a bit. Im glad you are feeling a bit better though.
Hugs
Susan

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Jane, what a rotten end to your day! It was so nice to meet you at last and your photos look wonderful (glad you like my panda bear_original ) I hope you have a speedy recovery, do take care of yourself. Big Beary Hugs Linda  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  (This is the first day I've been able to get onto a computer since the show, it was an amazing day!)

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Dear Jane,
Take care, bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Lynette

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

oh no, Jane.  I'm sorry you're not feeling well, and I hope you feel better soon. what a terrible way to end a nice day.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry   How horribly scary!!!  I'm so glad it wasn't a heartattack.  You rest up and mend fast  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Jane sorry you are in so much pain. Take it easy. Hope you get it all fixed soon. BIG HUGS :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

My dear Jane I am sorry you had such a bad turn bear_cry  bear_cry I hope your feeling much better soon my friend :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Lynn Wisconsin

Jane, I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.  I hope you can get it all resolved very soon.  Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. 

Lynn

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Hi Jane, I know I am a bit late to the party bear_grin but so sorry to hear you had a scare after Hugglets!  Good to see though that you are ok now. It was great to meet you there and as always thanks for taking such wonderful photos- even though I was there, I missed seeing a *lot*  and the pics are great!
    Thanks for being the TT photographer, where would we be without you! :hug:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

O Dear Jane, I hope you will get it fixed soon and feeling better. It was a good thing you had someone with you. Look after yourself and get well soon! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer