Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

I just wanted to share our good news with everyone...as many of you know, we lost our sweetheart kitty cat Spooky a little over a week ago bear_cry It's been very difficult but we are working through it...Even though we know you can't replace a beloved pet, we decided it would be a very good thing for all of us if we had a new baby to love and cuddle  bear_wub Sooo, we adopted a new baby kitten  bear_wub  He is a blue point Siamese, he's 6 weeks old, litter trained and a bundle full of energy! Well most of the time anyways...the rest of the time he looks like this....
kitty1tt.JPG
and this...
kitty2tt.JPG
and because my daughter was afraid he was going to get cold, she gave him a friend to keep him warm...
kitty4tt.JPG
Isn't he a sweetie  bear_happy
kitty3tt.JPG
I will post a picture of his beautiful blue eyes just as soon as I can get him awake enough and to sit still long enough (that's the hardest part!) bear_grin
We haven't named him yet...but today I was calling some of the names we have on our list as potentials and he came running when I said 'Shadow'...so I'm thinking that may be it!  And I really like it, it fits him...now I just have to get the rest of the family to agree on it  bear_rolleyes

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Kimi,

You have one beautiful baby! :hug:  :hug:
Shadow sounds like the perfect name. bear_thumb
I want one...but I think the dog wouldn't be pleased. bear_whistle

love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

Oh, what a precious baby he is! I want to pick him up and just cuddle him forever!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Oh my goodness, what an adorable kitten bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oooooh ...he is absolutely gorgeous Kimi!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub You have beaten me to it...I'm trying to find a new kitten too...its the right thing to do..as you have said we can never replace our precious departed pets...but I think we need to be uplifted and look forward!

You have lots of fun and cuddles with this dear little bundle  :hug: ....and please share more pictures as he grows.. bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Oooooo, he's BEAUTIFUL! bear_wub   Enjoy!
Cheryl

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  He's so pretty  bear_happy

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

He's sooooooooooo cute  bear_original

Hugs
Janice

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Thank you ladies sooo much!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I will hopefully get some more pictures of his wittle face when I get home from the store later...his eyes are soooo BLUE  bear_wub bear_wub  Thanks again... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oooohh Kimi, he's simply beautiful!!!!  What a wonderful little kitten to help heal a broken heart  :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Kimi,
What a little blessing!   We got a new kitten 10 weeks ago and she really keeps us on our toes!  She makes us laugh all the time with her antics (she's broken a few things, too).   You forget that they are like toddlers when they are small and you have to keep the antique tea cups out of their way   :doh:   Enjoy your new baby!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Oooooooh Kimi!!!!   You have been blessed with the MOST adorable little bundle of fluff!!!  I'm in love!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

You can't get much cuter than that .... fantastic little photos, and as Yvonne said, please keep the photos coming.

Ooooh, I'm so jealous!!!

Big hugs,

Marilyn bear_flower

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

What a little cutie!  I am a cat lover and this little one is so precious.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:
What a darling!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
It is good you decided to adopt a new kitty. He will for sure keep you busy.

I look forward to see more photos of him.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

What a sweet little boy Kimi bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I have two Siameses...a blue point girl and a red point boy and they are wonderful cats and so loving.One thing to be careful of is to never leave any sewing things about as Siameses are so nosey and in to everything and my red point will pick up pins and anything else that you might not keep out of the way.They are a very lively breed and love to run about.Sorry to hear about Spooky but at least this little boy will help you get over your loss.I can't wait to see more photos :dance:
Laurie :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shadow is one adorable baby, Kimi . . . I'm so glad you decided to get another little kitty to
love and spoil.  Happy cuddling.

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Aww bless him, he couldn't have found a better home!  It won't be long until he's attacking your feet like mine is doing right now!

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

I LOVE kitties and this one is too cute for words !
Beautiful.  And the photo of him cuddling, all wrapped in pink is precious  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bear_flower Warm Regards
Lee Ann

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Kimi, what a sweet addition to your family. He is adorable and kittens are always so much fun.

Hugs,

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

Kimi,

I can't think of a better way to honor the memory of Spooky and to heal some broken hearts.  This is the best news! bear_flower

Pat and the purries of Faux Paw

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Awwwwww  bear_wub so cute! ....it's such a pity that cats make me sneeze!  bear_cry

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

He is one cute little guy.  I can see that the spoiling has already begun.  But isn't that the way it should be?

Bearwatch Just Bears & Stuff
Myrtle Creek, Oregon

Ooooooohhh Uuuuuuhhhhhhh awwwwwwww

this is precious
Pat

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Awww!! Thank you so kindly, I have loved reading all your messages  bear_wub I didn't get a chance to get more pictures of his little face today, it was late when I got home but I promise to take some tomorrow  bear_original or try to  bear_grin Janice, it IS like having a toddler in the house!  I reminded the kids to put all tiny things away so he wouldn't find them and eat them, I've tied up cords that he might try to chew on...and so forth just like when you have a toddler!  Laurie, thanks for the Siamese advice..my Spooky was a cream point Siamese so I know what you mean bear_wub and he was very curious, he always had to check everything out.  I've been already worrying about this one getting into my bear supplies, like thread and such so I've got it all put up.  It's made me clean up my house a bit  bear_tongue  Pat, I love the way you worded your message 'honor the memory of Spooky'...I never thought of it that way, I really like that a lot...Thank you bear_wub   Hee hee  bear_grin Gemma, he is already attacking feet around here!!  And it hurts, those little claws are like needles bear_shocked  Lynne, aww gosh, they make you sneeze?  That's such a bummer, You poor thing!!!  Well I better get going...Thank you all again for brightening my day with all your wonderful messages  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh I am so happy for you Kim.  Shadow (perfect name) is adorable. 
Joanne

Board footer