Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Everyone,

Since I adopted my first bear made by Janice McLeod (Jigpaws) at the September Hugglets show, I have admired her bears very much.  In the past months two more of Janice's bears joined my hug. 
When I last mailed Janice, she told me that it had been months since she had made a new bear  bear_cry .  So I'm hoping that these photos will get her creative juices flowing again and will get her back to bear making.  bear_thumb
I think it would be such a shame if her wonderful talent for bear making would go to waste.  bear_sad

So I would like to introduce to you my three Jigpaws-bears : Jasmine (with the red bow); James (in his old army uniform) and Jaffa.  I hope you like them. 

Jaffa_James__JasmineTT01.jpg

Jaffa_James__JasmineTT05.jpg   Jaffa_James__JasmineTT02.jpg

Jaffa_James__JasmineTT07.jpg   Jaffa_James__JasmineTT08.jpg

Jaffa_James__JasmineTT03.jpg   Jaffa_James__JasmineTT04.jpg
Jaffa_James__JasmineTT06.jpg

A BIG THANK YOU TO JANICE ! :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you for the photos, Peter!  bear_original

Janice does have a real talent for bear-making. The two smaller bears with their huge feet and soft expressions are very appealing, and James is simply magnificent. He's so handsome, and he looks as if he has a lot to say!  bear_laugh

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a nice new addition to the hug

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Great photography, as usual!  :thumbsup:
I like the way you always use natural light.  Reminiscent of Dogme-95 except better because it's with Bears!  bear_original

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I think I like Jaffa the best.
The way she did his/her? eyes are really nice. Gives a great expression to the whole face.
Lovely collection she has made for you. bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What wonderful pictures Peter.  You are the best a photographing your ever growing collection of friends.   I love Janice's bears, hopefully she will get back into the "swing" soon.
Joanne

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Aw Peter

They are really lovely.  Adorable!

Hugs

Sue

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

WONDERFUL!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lovely to see the photos Peter, of your wonderful Jigpaws Bears.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thank you Peter for such a lovely post.....you've taken some wonderful photos of your bears  bear_flower

I've finally got round to picking up the mohair and needles again so hopefully I've now got my 'mojo' back  bear_grin

Thank you for giving me the kick up the backside I needed to get going again  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   

Huge hugs
Janice

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Hey Janice, did you ever stop to think that the Bear in your avatar picture looks a lot like the "Teddy Bear 3000" who starred with Haley Joel Osmet in the Stephen Speilberg movie, "A.I."?

TB3K.jpg

Board footer