Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Well done Susan!  :dance:  :dance:  bear_flower

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Congrats Susan,

What a wonderful feeling to have lots of orders waiting for you and free reign to create!  Just don't get teddy bear burn out as I did this with a commission of a lot fewer bears!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

:clap:  :clap:  Wonderful news Susan and free reign a bear artists dream you go girl.  :dance:

Raewyn

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

It sounds like your lady collector is very thoughtful and it's nice that she appreciates you need time to do them - better for her too that they're not done in a hurry.

I hope you still manage to get some kitesurfing time in.  I'm taking lots of sewing with me when we go to Egypt this summer - kite by day, sew by night - well that's the plan  bear_noexpression

Have fun with your new project.

Hugs  bear_original  bear_original

puca bears puca bears

Wow - that's a LOT!!!! Good to hear tho, that you will be given free rein with your imagination, and that they won't all be wanted in a huge rush.
Have FUN!!!!!!
huggies
Maria

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Wow congratulations to you!!! :clap:
And you bet it was a perfect end to the day!! I'm so excited for you!! :dance:
Be sure to share some pictures with us please. bear_original

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

thankyou thankyou thankyou once again i will share pics as i get on with these bears. thanks again for your warm wishes its that, that makes all this worthwhile the encouragement that everyone gives each other here.

bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Susan, that's super impressive!  I'm so pleased for you and wish you total success and enjoyment from this endeavor.

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

Fabulous news!!!  Congratulations!
Hugs
Jill

Board footer