Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

JialiTT.jpeg

Here's a big panda I just completed last night.  It will be for sale at the spectacular bear gallery at the Teddy Bear Reunion in the Heartland.  It's hard to believe I will be leaving for Clarion in one week!  So much to do!!!
Hugs,
Alison

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's great, love the hear theme, especially the wee ones on the toes!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What a cutie, love the big red heart!

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

he's fantastic Alison! How big is he?

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Alison, You have totally outdone yourself once again!! The cute touches on his sweet toes is such a perfect addition!  Have fun at Clarion, wish I was going!! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

He's amazing, Alison!
Hugs,
Janice

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thanks everyone.  This bear was a really a bear to make.  He is quite big, 25 inches, but I am taking another larger bear to the show as well.  Not many are crazy enough to make big bears so they seem to get a lot of attention at shows.  I absolutely cuss myself every time I start a really big bear but love them when they are done. 

Hugs,
Alison

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

cool! cool!  bear_wub  love the hearts!  don't stress to much trying to get everything done! I know I would be.. Good luck at the show..

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I love pandas and he is a cracker!  So beautifully done!  Hope he finds a great home.
Regards

Sue

Board footer