Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

10.JPG9.JPG8.JPG7.JPG6.JPG5.JPG4.JPG3.JPG2.JPG1.JPG

My husband tried to catch everyone in the sales room and asked permission for photos for Teddy Talk.  However, he had a hard time getting to everyone because the sales room was so busy.  Artists were busy with customers, and as you can see from many sparse tables, sales were brisk!  Enjoy the picture show!

Hugs,
Alison

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website
eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

30.JPG29.JPG28.JPG27.JPG25.JPG26.JPG24.JPG23.JPG22.JPG21.JPG

Yeah, that's me with the silly glasses on.   bear_wacko

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

41.JPG40.JPG39.JPG38.JPG37.JPG36.JPG35.JPG33.JPG32.JPG31.JPG

Are you enjoying the show???  I hope so because my husband chatted up all of the ladies in the room to get these pics!

bear_grin

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website
eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website
eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website
eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website
teeeej Brisbane

Wow, so many great bears. Good to see pictures of the artists as well!! We have so many camera shy artists here in Australia  bear_tongue

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Wow, your husband deserves a huge round of applause, Alison!

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

I have to say it too ..Wow!
Wonderful pics.  So very enjoyable to see.
Thank you Alison, and Mr Alison!

puca bears puca bears

Wwow - so many wonderful bears, and lot so happy smiling faces.........thanks so much! And a round of applause for your husband :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

what a wonderful joy to see all your lovely pics - thank you so much to your lovely husband - I know, how hard it is to be able to do some pics at shows, once I was really told not to go around to take pics at the show, because there was ONE single artist, who hated me and didn't want me to do some pics ....... It's so nice to have the possibility to be a part there too watching all your wonderful pics - thank you for taking the time to post them here!!!!!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

What a wonderful array of bears - buyers would have been spoilt for choice I think.
Thank you for taking the time in posting all those photos!!!

Hugs

Marilyn

Fallenrose near Cologne

Alison, thank you very much for posting this photos, I enjoyed them so much!

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Phantastic pictures! Thenk you! bear_flower

Marion bear_original

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Wow! That's brilliant. What fantastic photos. Thank you Alison's husband. I feel like I was there. Looks to have been amazing. Some beautiful bears.

Richard
x

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Absolutely Wonderful!  :clap:  What a show! And what great photography! Does make me a little sad though. I saw so many faces of artists I used to meet at shows that are no longer held. We're getting fewer and fewer shows.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

I'll make sure to let my hubby, Robert, know that you all appreciated the pictures.  I don't think anyone refused him a picture.  He's a good looking guy and quite charming.  He really worked the room!

Hugs,
Alison

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great pics Alison, and thanx to your husband Robert also, it was so nice to see all the bears.  I can't imagine being there, I would be crazy with so many bears to see all at once.
thanx for sharing and devoting all the time it took to take and post all those wonderful pictures. :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you for sharing, Alison!  Great photos - give Robert a round of applause for taking them all!!!   :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you, Robert and thank you, Alison!  Wonderful photos of, as usual, stunning work from such talented artists!  I agree with Karen . . . saw many familiar faces that I haven't seen in awhile and longed to be back on the show circuit.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Wonderful pics Robert and Alison!!!  Great job.....I wish I had done better with taking pics myself.  That's a job Darren will get next time! bear_happy    You know, I didn't even get a chance to see all the tables, and your pics let me do so......thanks so much!! :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Alison, what great pictures! :dance:  Tell your husband he did a fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing. I feel like I was there. OK, not really, but I have to tell myself that because I sure do wish I could have been there!

~Debora

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

What a lovely collection of pictures.  We were there my husband and I and will put our pictures up if possible shortly.  Most of our photos are of the Spectular Bear display showing individual artist bears.

Board footer